30 March 2014

My Life Is Like Broadway Musicals

My first musical theatre as an audience exclude when I was part of the cast members. 

Went DPAC yesterday to support Genee and a few of my junior's first musical show. Brought my sis with me and we were so lost because it was our first time being there. We found the theatre hall by tailing on people that looks like attending the same show as us. lol 

During the show. Spot Genee please. :D

Close up shot. Obviously I didn't do my job well as mentioned on the previous post. hahahahh Please forgive my Galaxy S3's camera quality. This is the best it can be. 
THAT'S MAH BABY GIRL !

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much before the show starts because my previous experience of performing for my college was ... not up to standard jugak. lol But I was obviously wrong la! 

My Life Is Like Braodway Musicals was a real performance. The casts practised day and night for months just to entertain the audience to prove what they have - passion and hard works. And I can definitely felt it.
I was entertained throughout the performance. There was joy with really cracked us up #YENGAH; there was sadness which Catherine (main actress) almost made me sob; there was anger when the bitch was being bitchy (duh!) and being arrested which was my favourite scene. 
Some of them really pulled out the character which were very impressive. 
You might be confused/curious of what the shit I crap about but trust me, it really worth the penny la! 

The story is  about love and jealousy of two girls fell for the same guy of good look, talented and romantic. And obviously the good one always win. 
If you love musicals like Grease, High School Musical, Mamma Mia, Wicked or Hairspray, you will definitely love this musical! As it will be featuring original and also parody and remake version of the songs from those musicals! 

Reason I am doing this post at 4AM today because today is the last day of their performance. If you have no plan for your Sunday, do come and watch them! Can go coffee time before/after show, got a few hipster cafe there deyy!
It's only RM70 now for 2 persons (BUY 1 FREE 1 promotion). 

Calvin as Henry, one of the popular boy of The Fox Boys group in show.

Jerome as Kurt, the vain boy. *cough*in real life too.*cough*

Aloysius as Roy, the naive character. My favorite character, fyi. hahahah I might be bias. wtf

Genee as Sarah, the tomboy and uncountable "bitch" said on stage. hahahahh 

ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEXT 2 PERFORMANCE! 
Yeng Ah!
--
Short catch up at Seven Cups after the show with Rachael and Ashley. It's been forever since we last met.

Sis and I. Do we look like the portraits behind us?! Didn't know we looked so cute :p

I blame you, coffee for making me stayed up this late. Sigh


Till then,
Gonna find something else to do. fml
AND DON'T FORGET TO GO WATCH! DON'T MAKE YOUR SUNDAY A MUNDANE ONE.
Good night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly