29 March 2014

Food I Recently Had

And thinks they are ok, or I might be bias. 

Which actually was two months ago food I had. wtf March has been a tiny bit too busy I don't think I pamper myself much or I just can't remember unimportant stuffs recently. - . - It's all about work and assignments.

February me. :D Happy note: Alan's sis "donated" a pile of clothes to my sis and I. There's even a long gown O_O

Activo Plaza has been a heavenly place for us, Bandar Sri Damansara residents. It's always windy there idk why! And there's finally a Japanese restaurant opened here! happygirlisquitehappybutnotreallyactually

 Tokyo Kitchen ! Super excited because I LOVE UDON! Please recommend me awesome udon restaurants!!!!!

Mommy love eating here probably because it's the first Japanese restaurant here and she haven't tried other restaurant that serve better udon. wtf 

My ....... ...... Nevermind. There's picture on the menu = X It was just so-so. Wouldn't go for the second time anymore. lol Beautiful decoration, beautiful waitress wtf but the food were ... not up to the standard.

Sis's Tofu Udon. Personally think it would be way better if it's silk tofu rather than pressed tofu.
--
The other day, Alan and I went to Activo Plaza again for brunch. We tried BMS Organic this time.

Love their generous complimentary. I used to chew on Spirulinar everyday when daddy's still here. (:

Everything were made of vegetarian. I really love eating here. The food were great and filling!

Failed selfie ... ... -.- It was a surprise attack. wtf

My favoriteddddddddd dessert !!!!! I'm a happy girl for the whole week if I get to eat this every Saturday :D

Okay, until here first la! What a pointless post. lol
I am off to Genee's theatre performance "My Life Is Like Broadway Musicals" at DPAC ! Hopefully I'll get a few nice shots because she ask me to. :\

Till then,
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

2 comments:

bendan said...

wa wa wa~~~~~~ so nice ho!! Btw, don't always emo like me, not good. Life short, enjoy life, and be happy!! 开心才能把你最喜欢的人留在身边!

Sara jeans said...

moe's pizza near me At Moe's we believe that life is better with pizza. We are a fast-casual restaurant serving handcrafted pizzas, fresh salads, and decadent desserts. Order online for carryout or delivery today!

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly