03 March 2014

Samsung GalaxyLife Media Preview

As a Gen.Y, the first thing I do whenever I woke up is to scroll through Instagram and Twitter on my phone. But right now during weekends or public holidays, I scroll through this new apps after the previous two to check out if there's any awesome deals that could hook me up from my bed. wtf 

If you still remember my previous post about my Valentine's celebration, I'm gonna rant about this awesome apps AGAIN! (read here if you haven't!)

It was an honored to be invited to the Samsung GalaxyLife Media Preview last Friday @ Renoma Cafe Gallery. Lured Alan to come with me because he always wanted to visit this cafe since last year.

Back to the point, I am really happy that Samsung designed Galaxy Life for their smartphone and tablet users that offers deals and expert recommendations. The apps functions across 7 categories - Live, Entertain, Learn, Play, Connect, Work and Surprise.

It was crazy full house that night. Everyone were excited for Samsung new born programme celebration.

There were fashion catwalk by Zalora, dance performance from Celebrity Fitness and lucky draw went on to kept us entertain.
Zalora and Celebrity Fitness was one of Samsung's 50 partners to make this apps happen. There are many well-known and familiar merchant can be found from Galaxy Life app. More than 120 deals and offers up to be redeemed such as,

Coffea Coffee - Purchase any coffee/beverage to ge 50% discount.
MyBurgerLab - Lucky dip from GALAXY Lucky Draw Box for discounts and promotions.
Escape Room - Purchase 4 tickets and get additional 2 tickets FREE.
Tesco - Home delivery with puchase of RM100 and above for new customers.

And these are only 4 out of the 120++ deals!! You really need to install this apps to check out the other crazy deals they are offering! So far I've redeemed deals of Sompoton Spa and Coffea Coffee. Living better life with more discounts and offers. WOOOO! #auntymodeon

Samsung GALAXY Lief is available for all Samsung GALAXY smartphone, tablet or camera running on Android 4.1 and above.  Download it for FREE from Google Play Store (www.bitly.com/GALAXYlife).

Thank you Samsung for providing us finger foods and desserts because it was hell of a jam of journey to attend this launch.My tummy was growling for foooooods!

Just in case you think I didn't attend, here's a photo of me and Yeeing. lol
Not sure why I didn't spam selfies and group camshot : ( (I blame my low self-esteem being at crowded place.)

For more information , do visit http://www.samsung.com/my/galaxylife
"Discover a life filled with privileges." - Samsung GALAXY Life
 

Till then,
WHY NO WATER!!!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly