26 April 2011

New Chapter

HEHE!
not many people realized that I actually started my college life
you guys ahh ... I know I may be a bit old or workaholic to go to school! :((
guess which college I studying at? :P
that`s Orientation Day 2. Can`t believe I actually went ! but no regret, had quite some fun doing the dumb-o-treasure hunt! =\

KDU Square. whoops! Now you know where I`m studying at ~ 

Some of them are my classmates for this semester, I hope we have fun together! :D

I had 2 days of orientation & some of us got conned by our lecturer to go for the 3rd day.
She said our attendance will be counted! )): Damn!
Ashley and I ended up went to college for shopping. =\

we bought 3 badges, 3 for RM10. ((=
we are so crazy for them ! 
go to www.iheartbadges.com if you`re interested . 

there`s a few stalls there but we went into the auditorium to listen speeches & stories from some awesome journalist :)

I love my college life. Lots of them say KDU is boring but I don`t find it that way.
I`m weird, maybe? :P

he used to drive my car to practice his driving skill.
but not anymore. (:

and 
w
t
f
!
Kancil with mini cooper logo !!
whoever you are, you`re such a lamer please!

So, I started  new chapters in my life.
1st, I started my college life.
2nd, I started to live on my own
knowing not everything you want will be with you for long. 
don`t be shock, don`t be curious.
we are apart for a better future for ourselves. 
we are selfish, we are workaholic
relationship is not just ready for us. 
Life still goes on with or without him
I won`t die but becoming stronger.
TEEHEE ! 
I`ll never forget the love we had.

ps : Be realistic, be alive. Stay true to yourself. 

5 comments:

Lawrence said...

i'm studying too ^^

Koh Kian Fai said...

LOL mini cooper lamer :P anyways I know la u study

Tyler said...

im lovin kdu too :D

Chutipond said...

Lawrence - I know! at Sunway or Taylor ehh ? :D
KFai - hahaa.. damn lame lorr -.- a lot of my friends shock lor . wtf! :(
Tyler - HEHE ~ I love my classmates too :P :P

Lawrence said...

taylor la~ aiyo~ XD

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly