01 May 2011

Kakis

I dislike Sportsville(located at Kota D`sara) at the beginning but then I think I like the place there now. 
not because I love to pool or plays foosball , if you know me - I`m suck at it. HEHE =\
I can just sit anywhere and starts my daydream o___o
while
some of them playing pool

some of them playing foosball
and me ?

sitting at the corner either daydreaming / tweeting or playing their Iphone`s game xD

I went there mostly just to relax myself 
sometimes with a glass or maybe few glass of this C=

Most of the time I was so focus on what I`m doing, I don`t even notice things happen around me . O:
example:
Alvin actually wearing my slippers. -___-
I thought I lost my slippers when we were going back home. DANG! 

I think I`ll renovate my blog soon. Very boring with it already horr ? :))
btw, Asia Music Festival post COMING NEXT! Get ready yoo!

PS : I will always be me. Emotion may change, but feelings don`t. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly