01 May 2013

Levitation!

Happy Labour Day, Malaysians!

Only 2 blogposts last month. I am shitty like this (._.)
Have been busy watching Vampire Diaries, reading books and workouts.
Nothing much happened on me actually. I've been missing out from lots of events, idkwhyididnotwanttogo!
Another reason why I am shitty blogger. (._.) wtf
I'll pick up my pace ehh! :D

A lil update of myself.
Did a levitation shoot with Ashley at Kuala Lumpur weeks ago. :x


To be honest, I was actually quite excited for it! Despite all the running, jumping, sweating, hot weather, peopleS cock staring you. I am not lying that I enjoyed and had fun for my first levitation shoot experience! (:

My behind the scene took by Ash.

Ashley's behind the scene. lol 

Here's a few shots we did :D 

These were took at the old train station at KL. This KTM obviously not working during that time but I secretly open the door and there were cold! They didn't off the air condition? -.- 

Gajijumayo chagiyaa! 

Then a few shots and lunch break at KLCC :D A lot people were staring at us but I no give a shit of their reaction. lol Just keeping jump, jump and failed jumps! Hahaaa

Best shot of the day.


We took the LRT back home and Desmond (photographer) wanted a few shots there. So many people were waiting for the train but I forgot to bring my shame out so I did the shoots. Ashley was like "no, this is too embarrassing!" lol and trust me, it was SUPER embarrassing and I sprained my ankle. :\


I no kidding when I said there's lots of people. lol and the sit levitation was the toughest! We took every chance to capture when the train stopped. And the uncle sitting on the same row with me was like AMBOII! Budak ni giler sial. Hahahaaa I bowed and apologized before and after my every bouncing. :x

Gonna end this post with our lesbo shots. :D Yes, I will invite you to our private wedding. #youknowiamjustjokingright



*my photos look distorted and I can't seem to find/change the column size! Somebody rescue me blog please? :(

Happy Going Back2Work Tomorrow!

Till then,
kthxbai.

PS : It suck to disappoint people when you did not intended to. Jung mal mian heyo! :(



2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Really really awesome levitation photos :D srsly need lots of guts and energy to do this public.

JolvLee said...

your photo so cool ~~~~!!!!!!

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly