21 August 2010

wifey date ♥

had a date with my beloved Xuan & Ning yesterday . :D
I drive almost the whole Kota D`sara already I think .. = = 
1st - find Bii
2nd - find Ning 
I don`t know how many round I`ve had drove around like marry-go-round 
because it`s like the place just beside me but I keep spin myself , you know ? 
HAHAHAAA .. I suck at memorizing roads laar D; 

we had our lunch at MCD & waited for Xuan :) 
we both had a lil gossip talk as usual. LOL ~ 
and went to Ning house to borrow her clothes for mah photoshoot
yes. am having photoshoot like FINALLY
winksss ;)

planned to go Times Square but we`re kinda late for going that far .
4pm ++ . Traffic Jam hour for Puasa .
so we went to Sunway instead :D 

Ning & I were like trying this dress and that pants . 
and Xuan couldn`t resist those cute pink clothes , she joined us! xD 

I wanna buy this !! D; but it`s freaking RM80. eshh ~
yes. My ass looks nice here. ngahahahaaa~ :P

this dress looks sooooo girlish  xD only RM30 + but I won`t buy it . :P
memang not my style xD but maybe next time i`ll buy if I found one I really  :)

so meanwhile, I`ll stick to the erm .. 中性 Neutral? style ~ lol.
my maidslovelies & I. HAHAHAAA~ jk jk . wifeys lei gehh laar ! 

them :D
I love this jumpsuit so much !! T^T RM80+ pun. heart break 99 . 

we didn`t buy any clothes but we bought socks
lol .. damn it ! cheapest wardrobe we can afford :P 

went to erm .. a Japanese store beside Zanmai gehh aer .. aiyoo ~"~
Ning & I bought ice cream :) Xuan bought sweets

Mocha - RM5.90 

I Green Tea. ya right ~ :P

we get this hyper whenever we`re together xD
non stop laughing around. LOL 
that`s why I always end up almost suffocate myself whenever I laugh , my heartbeat weaken . D;

ohh ~ we had our lunch at Yip erm .. Restaurant ? =X 
Xuan`s aunt restaurant :) *WE GOT FREE DINNER!* xD
we camwhore while waiting for our food & Xuanny to come. we don`t know where she went. = =

not yet ready laar so poh ! no. I yang so poh in this photo. wtf xD

our camwhoring skills sucks. xD Xuan`s the pro :P

see hers . worse :P
btw hubby, she`s the dai poh between my you guys :P hahahahahaaaa

we both seriously so mou liu until we camwhore using the restaurant mirror.
we didn`t leave after finish our food, we continue sharing secrets & reveal what we should. xD
3 of us just lmao a lot in the restaurant till everyone keep looking at us O:
but who cares! X)
after that, rush back to Asian Avenue *someone can`t pronounce this right!* xD
& I can`t stand the suffer anymore so we sat & rest on a bench outside a shop .

showing the peace sign w/o face means "I will be fine." xD 
i crap that out myself :P 
was having very hard moment to breath .. seriously. D;
shouldn`t talk silly stuff & laugh so much . = = dai sei Pondy.

we will be FINE ! :D

us . :) 

Honey & I. 
Hubby, my 2nd wife she is :P

went to toilet after that. Do what gals do in there xD

my face went zomg pale after that almost-suffocate-moment! kcuf .

spot there`s twins ! xD

next time must force Xian to come with us. xD


they capturing kiss kiss photos while I was ditched by them D; 

we leave Sunway around 9 30pm . @@ 
went to Sunway Giza
but before that , we stopped by OldTown & August *saloon* . 
we went down the car not more than 5 minute. They wanna say "Hello" to their boyfie ~ pfft ! 
my Hubby went Taiwan jek ! If not I also can 38 harr :P

bought socks = = for mah photoshoot aboh i die also won`t buy. xD 

my very 1st self bought fake eyelashes !!  
gonna practice hard how to stick it xD 

Hubby, please come back safely :P 
i miss you. 
tonight is ze night , ALL THE BEST KATOON NETWORK ! 

I rate this as photo of the day.  

ps : I think I should stop influence people with my thoughts. NOT GOOD. lol

♥ you.
just from Pond/Ling .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly