02 September 2013

My Kind Of Sunday

Hi, I know it's Monday but I wanna talk about my Sunday. (^___^)
Sunday is usually my slack day.
When I say slack I mean living in my own world, ignoring everything outside. But I need to read newspapers from Fri to Sun till end of this year for the sake of my studies. -.- Let's see if I develop this good habit. lol

I'll make myself breakfast. Which means I am usually an early bird during weekends but I really hate waking up early on weekdays. wtf
Mad love this chocolate milk from Farm House! And this is not just plain chocolate milk, I blended it with banana.
Chocolate milk + Banana = Choco Banana Milkshake = Happy Morning ! :D
gulp, gulp, gulp.... #icantburp 

Then I'll make another breakfast. Hahahahahhh This only happen occasionally.
I hate cooking complicated dish so this sauteed asparagus with garlic is the furthest I can go. FOR NOW. Hi, any garlic lover here? :B

I'll just stay in my room the rest of the day... ... My forever alone moment.
I'll listen to music for hours, watch shows for hours but what I love to do most on Sunday is,

Reading. ahaaa 
These are the books I want to finish by end of September. ;) 
See, I have a very good hobby. But probably not very good book choice sometimes. lol I love romance novels but I restrain myself from getting into too many of them. People might think I'm a horny bitch. wtf Fyi, The Great Gatsby Unbound is the only romance novel above OK. 


And this kind of Sunday I'm having is usually when I'm in very joyful mood. Because I decided to cook. lol
Alright, I need to sleep now. Another good habit am trying to develop. Probably last 2 days only.

Till then,
Good night!


2 comments:

Fione said...

I love drinking milksssss :)

www.fionev.com

Henry Lee said...

bananaaa... coco bananaaaa... ok la i will buy this milk also. Can't afford to eat out anymore after that 20cents! :(

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly