01 September 2013

Blue Moon Press Conference

Yours truly had the opportunity to sneak peaked oppas the day before their concert. All hail to Samsung and Manoah Consulting for selecting me. ^_______^

The press conference was held at Grand Hyatt Hotel. The parking fees is killer! But the organizer prepared refreshments for us and fyi, the chocolate served at Grand Hyatt Hotel is heavennnnnn!! And I got to see CNBLUE so okay, it's a win win situation. :D

The room was full of other medias too. Everyone were squeezing for space to capture CNBLUE the moment they walked out. -.- Still regretting why did I not bring the long lens there....... #selfpunch

 Watch here for their Q & A session. Four of them were so cute >//<
All credits to Newskaki
Everyone were so calm in the room but I know deep down inside, all the girls were screaming SOS. Damnnnnn

Elaine Soh, Head of Corporate and Branding of Samsung Malaysia gifted CNBLUE this cute lil KLCC miniature. Seriously Min Hyuk, I thought you looked tired but it's probably just your eyes look small. ahahahahahh 
Btw, don't you think Elaine Soh looks like Jessica Hsuen, the Hong Kong artiste? :x 

OK. It's been almost a week after their concert but I am still feeling the blueeeee in my head. 
Concert post in ... another 2 or 3 days! Hehehh I have my best photographer, Ashley to capture them best moment!

AND
AND
AND

I SWEAR HE DID LOOKED AT ME ON BOTH PRESS CONFERENCE AND CONCERT DAY!
Really one TT____________TT 
#keepdreaming #BECAUSEICAN

Till then,
Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly