23 August 2013

CNBLUE's Blue Moon World Tour

Kamsahamnida Samsung for being the sponsor of my oppas' world tour! (⊙ヮ⊙)

CNBLUE will be performing at Stadium Negara on this Saturday [24 Aug 2013], 07:30pm. And moreover, I get to attend their concert thanks to Samsung! #Isensesmellofjealousy (¬‿¬) Huahuahuahuahuahhh!! (I really appreciate every single time I get to attend and see my favorite artistes! Thanks to Manoah too.)

You might knew CNBLUE as a Korean rock band but their first debut was actually in Japan on 2009. They then released their 1st Korean mini album, Bluetory the following year. Their first single was instantly a HIT! (if you know which song!!) Since then till today, CNBLUE has won various awards and have grown into a worldwide phenomenon. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

Besides being a Korean idol boy group, it is more preferable to known them as a power and skilled rock band. Every one of them are the vocalist along with their music instrument talent.  THEYCANSINGWELL!

"I'm A Loner" was and will always be my no.1 CNBLUE favorite song! This was their first hit single too, as I mentioned! 
SUPER LOVE ONE!!!!
Vetoriya, vetoriya dadadididadaduuu ~ ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪

Other songs like Love, Love Girl, Intuition, I'm Sorry are also some of their popular songs. Others also lah but these are my favorites! 

At times, CNBLUE likes to do cover songs too. This "Geek In The Pink" is one of the top cover they did. 
Despite their notsogood pronunciation, Yonghwa and Jonghyun still managed to pull out the fu~ of the song. Right, right????!

Oh ... Did I mention both of them are my bias?!!??? 
Omoooooo ~ #faint  
icannotwaittoseethemalready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, imma go back to my Youtube's CNBLUE playlist to continue my blue moments. (⊙‿⊙✿)


Till then,
Bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly