04 August 2013

Do You Felt Me?

Blogging tonight because I was home earlier. -.- The whole family was in shocked that I came back at 2230. What's wrong with your girl being a good girl today. lol

Truth is, I am so stone from all the insomnia I had and it finally hit on me today. #worstfeelingever I don't feel like talking throughout the day. I would've spoke less than 10 sentences today if I wasn't attending my friend's birthday party. D;

The bigger reason is, pimple and acne breakouts!!!! Even though everyone said I bullshit but you can't see it doesn't mean they're not there! :( I would've force them to caress my face but no, NO ONE SHOULD TOUCH MY FACE. Even me myself don't really touch it because there's germs on our hands. hahahahahahah sorry my OCD.

Not sure am I ready to fall deeper. He told me not to be afraid. I'm not sure has the magic dust sprinkled on me but I do hope I don't ruin it myself this time. I still walks back the past sometimes. I can get overly sentimental anywhere, anytime I want. Maybe I still need more time to love him, fairly. They said time heals. Maybe all I need is time. But can time ever wait for me?

I really hope for a good sleep after this. I need to live healthy again. I need to love myself again. I need to adapt life without all the temporary "used to" again. Because I need to stop care for people who care less of me. Because I need to totally erase you off my life from now on. Because I love him.

Do you feel like this too sometimes? : \

Healthy life, healthy body, healthy looking. I just want people to feel good when they look at me.
old photo, fyi. I look like shit right now. 



Well, I hope you have a pleasant August.
Good night, whoever is reading this pointless post. #latenightthoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly