27 July 2011

the Bash ! P1

Annyeong !!! 
can you felt my happy surprised face? x))
yesterday was my birthday, if you have not wish me yet, DO IT NOW. :p 
kamsahamida modu for wishing me having a blast, be happy, stays beautiful. TEEHEE
I did have a blast.
I tried to be happy, half succeed half failed laar okay -.-
I err .. try to stays childishyoung. 

celebrated my 1st birthday bash on the day before the actual day.
It was actually Mendy's birthday, so we celebrated together! : D
& she is officially 18teen! *shed tears

this celebration is quite a long story for me. 
because it was a SURPRISE! 
I can`t believe I fell into trap by trap so easily ! -___-

if you wanna know continue reading, if no, skip it to the photos part!
  1. We finished our Org Comm paper & standing outside the auditorium, discussing what shits we`ve done in our paper. 
  2. My tummy kept growling and I kept on merajuk I wanna eat!
  3.  Ashley & Leon walking down the stairs & so I followed, but they stopped me. 
  4. Ash thebiatch said she`s having stomachache, so if you were me, eventually you will ask her why & try to help her right? But i had no idea what`s got into my mind, I just nod my head & "Oh." stand back at the same position -__-
  5. I was waiting for the rest to go to the Square for food!! But they just kept on talking & I can`t take it anymore! I had Joel with me for brunch. Mendy & Nicholas with us, fyi.
  6. After filling up my tummy, Nicholas got a phone call. He said Mr. Richard asked us to go to the class, he wanted to discuss with us something, so I thought Richard might wanted to discuss bout the WRS exam. & I even rushed them to quickly go up! -.,- fyi, I saw Ying they all at the Square while we were eating !! 
  7. While we were walking into the class, I spot candle burning and people hiding at the corner, but I have no reaction because all I thought was they are giving Mendy a surprise celebration. *the Richard call was fake!*
  8. So they jumped out & started singing Happy Birthday song to Mendy, & they repeated singing it again. This time, it was for me o___o & I continuing walking forward. I saw Winnie The Pooh cake! zomg x100! 
  9. Lastly, I cried. HAHAHAA ! danggg !! Can you see how dumb am I ?! -.,- 
I shared the video on my Facebook profile, we can watch it if you`re in my friendlist. lalalaa~

*I wish for more wish! meh~ too old school. I wish ... why should I tell you?*


it`s actually a beehive cake. Ash purposely bought 3 poohs to collaborate & makes the cake looks so perfecto!

look at how cuteeeeee they are! 
I caged them in my collection shelf now. =3 HEHE

CAUTION
Do not get terrified with my pale face !
Thank you ! 

If you look carefully, this pooh turned into the Indian pooh : p

the AWSM ladies

the AWSM guys
to Leon : it`s my birthday, so I dai sai can use your copyrighted word. :D

*clear throat*
first & for all, I really wanted to thanks Tyler for concerning our birthday a month ago. 
and spot the beehive cake! 
 so I allow you to have fun with us for the next semester. hahahaa *evil laugh*

Ashley Cheee chiongfan ! I damnnnn hate that I love you, biatch ! 
She's the overall planner, the one came up with lame Richard reason, conned me stomachache, bought poohs.

Therefore, I granted her a wish which is kissing me
She say only, don`t dare one because I will never allow too. warafak
look at her sok chun face : p 

Leon Leon ! 
For driving all the way to Uptown for the cake & back to college although it`s not far. warafak x2
the parking is the emphasized part, i know. lol

The rest are all actors and actress ! *pure!*
Meghan !

Brandon ! 
both of them purposely chit-chat damn longg to ditch me away D':

Joel !
I pulled him to Square for brunch with me. Nicholas & him are sooo fake ! arghhh!

Ariel !
see those awesomely cute balloons ?
She MADE them ! so terror OK ! 
Thanks for the lollipop balloon ! =3

fake frame. 
Creativity of Mass Communication students. : p

John! & the rude finger gal , Yiing. 

Susan ! 
#forevernaive. shhh 

ah 囧 ! 

and the other sweethearts :D

after dirtying the whole classroom, we went back to revision and ready for Desktop Publishing exam.
Don`t ask me how`s exam, wait result come out then we will see. =\

Thanks for the balloon, poohs & everything !
sorrylah if my face annoyed you. :'(

before
I
end
this
birthday
celebration
PART 1
,
lemme
show
you
something
stupid
.

-____- 
they had just ruined Pooh`s image or maybe this is Pooh`s image? o: 
nahh ~ this is what happen for being too creative. *sigh*

alrighty ! 3:00am *switch off lights*

Stay tune for P2 weyyy !!! : D

P/S : there`s 3 men I eagerly hope to be wish from but it`s an empty hope. The one on heaven, the one living in the same roof, the one I gave my heart to.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Most welcome!

Koh Kian Fai said...

wow noob pond have a surpirse birthday :D

Happy Birthday again hahaha

Anonymous said...

2 things i want, CAKE AND BALLOONSSSS!!!! :'(

Thristhan.com said...

Happy Belated to you babe. And I love the cake, so adorable :)

Chutipond said...

Kian Fai - what say you I noob ?! :((
AL - Wait till your birthday ! or you can go get it yourself :P
Thristhan - thank youuuu ! ;) and yes, the cake is too cute, thanks to my friends! xD

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly