19 July 2011

Drinkers

Just came back from 1Utama, watched Transformer 3
ou mai gawd! 
I think I fell in love with metals !!
Optimus Prime , Y U SO SEXY ?!
BumbleBee , Y U SO CUTE ?! 
Wheelie & Brains , Y U SO ADORABLE ?!
Rosie , Y U SO DAMN HOT ?! 
O:
okay, Rosie / Carly not metal but her legs are so freaking hot, I wanna molest her! NGEK HEHEE!
but but but I prefer Megan Fox, still =\

I rate it 4.8/5 stars
Okayy, obviously I am not a professional nor addict of movie person.
Sit back, relax & watch laaar ~
but this one very chi gek, cannot relax! lol xD

Watch it if you haven`t, or else U WILL REGRET! 
:p

went to The Beer Factory @Kota Damansara the otheridkwhichday.

with
Jason

Ash, last minute one :p

Mr. & Mrs. Chin

There`s an short 2 hours event organized Tiger FC at The Beer Factory & Bola.

All you have to do is to be there & drink till you dieeeeee :p
1 bucks per bottle ! Who don`t want okayy !
more & more people came.
Whichever`s table drank the MOST win a limited edition signature Arsenal jersey ! 
& Mrs. Chin wants it, that`s why our table gets more & more spaceless. lol 

funny emcee of the day ! 

packed with drinkers ! HAHA

we didn`t win the jersey though. :(( 
At least we enjoyed the beers, for just RM1! 
& thank God, I bought chips to kill the boredom and itchiness of my teeth. HEHE

Genee & Lisa came later, but there`s no more beer! lol 
just not their luck ehh ! xD
went back home after that, nothing much happen for a quiet Friday night :))

ps : 他的名字,她的心事。

6 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

haha so high u rate the transformer hehehe

so you drink beer just now? :P

Chutipond said...

hahahaa .. any movie that doesn`t bored me then I love them! XD

NO!

Ashley said...

LOL. i kena slap at the last pic XD

Chutipond said...

LOL slap or touch ehh? :p

howdy said...

well. drinking rocks!

<a href="http://www.yuliang11.net>photography blog</a>

howdy said...

well. drinking rocks!
photography blog

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly