30 July 2011

the Bash ! 2

On the same day of surprise celebration.
My classmates celebrated for me on the morning & my biatches celebrated for me at night. 

Genee called me said she wanna have her dress & heels back. 
*i already know the plan OK. #phailedsurprise*

Still, I cooperate with them : p 
okayy, I am more #phailed . I cried , for like the 4th time of the day. warafak

look at my happy face while blowingg candles!

look at my happy face while cuttingg cake! 

look at my happy face while attempt to bite candle out!

look at my happy face while my face got drew all over with chocolate!
Thanks Deidre Phoon Ghee Leng!

look at my happy face while holding my birthday present. 
This is too happy, I cried for the 6th time. warafak max, I know. lol
I totally forgotten I told Jason I wanted this, because we were tipsy back there. xD

Thanks for coming my house and countdown for my birthday. 
The surprise wasn`t really a fail because I was quite surprise by people that attended. 
I expect only Funny Crew, actually. =\

Kim Eng :)

Xuanny :)
please gain some weight, you`re sooo freakin' underweight -_-||

Xian :)
the housewife soon-to-be. : p

Momma and the daughters : D
someone missed out. =\

Geenett ! 
can don`t draw your eyeliner so thick -__-? look at how small my eyes is, taking photo with you!!

the guys
many things going on there. lol

ladies in the house.
all grown up as pretty women. : p

Thanks Elain for getting me a new purse. 
She knows how cacat my purse is. xD

by the way, wondering why do I have so many cute Tee? : D
They are good quality ! ;)

& thanks Wai Hoe for getting me Roasted Pearl Milk Tea on my actual birthday :))

I am a happy gal on 26 July 2011 !
compared with 26 July 2010. 
lol . you can`t find a post about my birthday : p

p/s : Don`t take this the wrong way, but I don`t give a shit about the past anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly