31 July 2011

Buh-Bye

last day of july. 
indeed a crazy month.
- I screwed my relationship again. Sorry ain`t just enough for all I did.
- Encountered in friendship problem. I found that I hate to pick side, so DO NOT ask me to. I`m neutral.
- I have an awesome birthday this year. I wished for us, to be fine.
- Totally screwed my WRS paper. My soul was not with me that morning, I screwed it badly. Sorry, Richard. I know you will be mad. 

Everything is just a past now. We learned, we move forward. : D
If its comes to the worst, I'll just have to start everything all over again. With a BETTER me. 
and yes, I`m still the same old Pondy, crazy biatch. lol

P/S : I learned not to try too hard on everything. You too. Don`t try too hard on me, it does not worth the bit.

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

fuhhhhh now I see :P

anyways which ever you do is just a part of the process of your life, just like mine, I had picked the right choice :)

you can do it too! Kar Yao!

Chutipond said...

thank youu Fai kor : )

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly