15 October 2011

My First Time

Everyone have their first time for lots of things we now known as experience.
I am literally known as the FFK Queen after a few last minute pulled out and rejections. I know it myself.
Sometimes, some things, we just have to cooperate with what we Chinese people said 人时地利 .
Just go google laar okayy . -_-
I used to be over considerate for others and had myself got into uncountable troubles.
People around me always told me to be more selfish, I think I am learning and getting cope of it.
Selfish as in love myself more, I deserve what I deserve.
lolololl ... what am I crapping!
Back to topic
I really felt sorry for last night incident, but there's few problems I need to concern of. At the end, I am just a gal, right?
So I went to The Curve myself last night. Thinking of what should I do once I got there.
Thought of going to Ikea for their awesome pawesome meatballs.
On second thought, why not go for a movie just myself? :DDD
and the #mostawkwardmoment happened

Ticket Seller, Pondy
HI. What movie, miss? :D
errr ... Real Steel!
Okayy! Berapa ticket? Satu ????
Yes!
REALLY SATU JE ???!
*wtf!* err .. yes. Not for myself. #lies
O_o you selalu satu orang watch movie?
*wtf x2* No, I said not for myself. #liesagain
Ohhhhh ... okayy. Enjoy the movie, sorry kalau I talked too much.

Obviously, you just need to ask me what movie I want, I pay you & just give me the ticket!!
Okayy .. I think he knew I was lying all the way.
Because the movie starts at 7 25pm & the time I am buying was 7 10pm -___-
I was sooooo #kiasu that I kept trying to hide the truth but it ended up quite a #loser situation.

Because of that stupid seller, I went all the way to Watson to get snacks for movie -___- HAHAA!
Yes, I am damn #kiasu x2 that I was so scare that the seller spot me buying popcorn.

I am not actually that concern of the stupid buying ticket scene, but WHO will be sitting beside me!
If it's a man, then I confirm GG.COM #mostawkwardmoment. BUT! It was a elder lady sat with me :DD
Relieved max, because I kept texting Elain how scare I am. :x

These are why I never NEVER wanted to watch movie alone. People will stare at you like you're such a loner, and you staring back at everyone with pairs or groups.

However, after this first attempt of it, I kinda like watching movie alone. I get to concentrate the movie and how it been filmed *influence from Film Studies*. All I need to improve is, be more confident when they ask you are you watching movie alone, I will just have to say "YES! Any problem with that?" ; and remember the way to my car -__-
I felt like a Big Girl now. : p

By the way, REAL STEEL.
You will regret if you do not go watch it !
The movie was set in the near future, where human boxing turned into robot boxing, the top sports game. But most of all the bonding between father and son makes the movie ROCKS!
It was so touched, I almost cry but I did not because very #kiasu x3. -__- facepalm.
What if the auntie look at me ?!
AND and And !That kid, Max (Dakota Goyo) in the movie , (Y)

He turned me ON. (^ 3^)
He is such a born-actor! Better than Bieber -.,-

Ahhh ~ This is now my most FUN first time, what's yours? :D

P/S : The biggest mistake you could ever made is being too afraid to make one.

Back to projects and assignments. 
PEACE OUT!

3 comments:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

haha . I watch movie alone a lot of time dy lo . No need to lies la , just be confident and say yes . In fact , i think the seller no need to ask those question 1 lo, like he never watch movie alone like that . haha . =D

Chutipond said...

Maybe 1st timer, that's why felt a bit awkward :x
& YA LAAR! Stupid seller, he like that ask me with a very shock tone, i was like wtffff ! no manners one lor :(

Koh Kian Fai said...

I don't watch movie alone 1 :) lol If u want watch movie can call me geh ;)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly