07 May 2013

Keep Calm and Stay Cool

I am currently blogging while my sis skyping with her BOYfriend.We are using the same laptop!
Yes, I joined their skype session too. hahahah she hates me. :p (hey, it's my laptop!)

Same old Monday, Tuesday, weekdays, weekends; same old government I know...
I am not going to discuss or judge any political parties on social media because it is a very sensitive issue.
I know a little of this and that party so it's better if I stfu. I know everyone is pissed of the current one but there are pros and cons for both parties. And their unrevealed dirtylittlesecrets insider.
Be rational, clear minded and keep analyse, you will come to know whose game you are falling into. Don't be shaken by peer pressure or influences.

Don't be bother to know which party I sided because to me, it's the same. Being neutral doesn't mean I'm dumb blonde or unpatriotic k. Sometimes knowing too much, hurt too much. ... #whatever I'm not good with talking when I am too rational. lol #hideatmyemotionalside and I have to admit I am not good with politics discussion.

Meanwhile,

So sleepy after workout and cleaning the mess after flooded (my washing machine broke down. #fts).
I'll stop here then. eheheh 

Good night xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly