11 May 2013

SOCALLED PANCAKE

Hi.
Just gulped a glass of banana smoothie. I made it myself! Bytheway, you might known banana as a breakfast bestie but it also helps you to get better sleep. (:
I HAD NIGHTMARESSS! (งಠ_ಠ)ง so let's hope I have good sleep tonight (:

So, if you know Pondy. She likes to help while her mom is cooking but she don't usually cook alone. :(
I enjoy cooking but I don't love cooking.... okay, I only love it when it is simple like maggie mee. . . WHAT?! :x
I did some improvement for 2013. I tried baking oat cookies with banana and raisins but it turned out shitty.
It didn't stop me from trying more! And so I kept thinking what else can I make, google-ing a lot of lazy people recipes (HAH!) and I did this!

You only need oat, 2 bananas and 2 egg whites. Mix them then cook them :p
Say thank you for this lazy people recipe kkkk. Hahahahahahah
Okay, I love egg yolk so I added one in. #cheated :x

Smash them. 

Add oat. 
Anyhow, you can actually just throw all them into the blender. LOL 


Sorry for the wrong focus but my berries definitely looks better than my "pancake" lol
fine. It looks more like roti pisang -_-

Overall, I LOVE MY PANCAKES! 
It taste good when it's hot :x and don't blame me when you gained because it's not a recommended daily breakfast. #FATFATFAT

k. I need to sleep now. Night
I will regret later when I wake up looking like Mr. Panda's sister. (´~`)

PS : Life's tough but never give up hopes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly