17 May 2013

Kiss Me Heroine Make

Thanks to Manoah for the invitation to Kiss Me Roadshow Grand Launch! 
Kiss Me is coming back with their Mobile Make Up Roadshow including Klang Valley, Penang and Johor.
They will be at Penang from today until following Thursday. Penang ladies, remember go check it out!

Ceremony started off with speeches and flying balloons cutting session o__o whatdoyoucallthat? lol

 Actually most of us, bloggers were distracted during the whole ceremony because of this,
We actually knew inside was all the merchandises but what we don't know is 


A heroin princess and two lovely men walked out and gave flying kisses. :p 
plus, I had eye contact with the boy on the left for uncountable times! I was like wtf? I look so ugly also wanna gap mehh?! 

Just to realize he (boy on the left) was my colleague for Where's The Party event 
(。_°☆\(- – )
I only recognized him after the event, when I met Genee and questioned her bout this guy. :x 
so yeah, we certainly not interested into each other. Hahahahahah kkk

There were dance performance to energize the whole launch event too. :D 

Sayaka Kondo, a makeup guru flew all the way from Japan demonstrated the latest makeup trend in Japan.
The outcome was natural, fresh looking which is super suitable for the Malaysian babes! The model was a blogger herself, Julie. Check out the makeup Sayaka did at her blog. ;)

Some of the merchandises in the trunk. 
My favorite eyeliner now! It doesn't smug and really long lasting so no worries for the horrible weather in Malaysia! 
Their latest pencil eyeliner. Sayaka also recommended this is very suitable for us. She said la, wo bu zhi dao eh. I have something of a no-no to pencil eyeliner. :\


SO, I need to warn you before scrolling down to see my fugly face.

That's what happened when you didn't get enough rest + OTP for too long + fucking forgot to bring your makeup kit out! RAGEEEEEEEE
I normally do my makeup at home but I woke up late that morning, just to apply on mascara! wtf And ya, that stupid mascara is incomparable with Kiss Me's. 

Totally did no magic nor effect to enhance my hush puppy face
╭∩╮_(︶︿︶)_╭∩╮ #sorrybelow18cannotreadmyblog lol

Jennifer The Furfer. Finally we met! Woohooooo ~ 

Fellest! He's the mastermind for the event that day. 
Can't believe he still want me to wash his car after so many years. sigh #scumbag 

Thanks to Yukiko for the invitation and big congratulations on your wedding! :D

The lucky bloggers 
 We got these in our goodie bag!
left : long & curl mascara for dramatically gorgeous lengthening effect and glossy lashes.
right : volume & curl mascara super thickening & volumizing effect.

I tried them the other day and was so so so so so soooo satisfied !! 
CHECK IT OUT MAN! 


 Super obvious differences between before and after! Using them everyday now so I don't have to look like hush puppy no more! - __ - KISS ME SAVED THE DAY!
You can go to any Watsons or Sasa outlets to grab one for yourself! 
Everything is about being natural this summer and Kiss Me lovely brown mascara can get you the natural looking eyes. Either you're sweating, under the rain or crying, you can be flawlessly beautiful at all times. Heheh 
Just be confident, love yourself!

Bye !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly