02 May 2011

BOLEH !

Who says Malaysia music industry tak boleh ? 

got Media Pass from Genee from Jackie from TianChad. lolololl
anyhow, Thanks you 3 ! :P 
Ohh ! I went Tiger Asian Music Festival 2011 ! :3
and you can`t imagine how close I was with the stage. 0.00000cm :P 

While waiting for photos from DSLR (didn`t get cable form the friend, damn dumb us *sad)
lemme show you why I think Malaysia singers are awesome, they are just underrated yoo !

dayDream - one of Malaysia local band, quite famous I think. lol
I realize I listens to their songs but I don`t know who they are. whoops!

Suki Low 刘舒妤 - our One in a Million Season 1 Champ !
her voice range are so wide , she can sing almost any genre, language songs! *salute*

Jess Lee 李佳薇 - our Taiwan`s singing competition - StarWay星光大道 Champ !
worthwhile to wait for her to sing, Awesomoooooo ! 
sheisawesome.sheisawesome.sheisveryawesome.end. :D
btw, She said she will be releasing her very 1st album this year end !!

ManHanD - my favorite Malaysia hip hop group ! 
They are just too superb that hongkies love their songs too ! :P
search for their music & you will love them too. confirm! X)

okayy, sampai sini saje. 
videos credited by SimonSeow
to be continueeee .

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

waaa so nice can go and watch =)

Chutipond said...

lol ... stand for more than 10 hours lae. X.X

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly