09 August 2010

Mou Xi ~

helluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ Good Morning lovelies ~ it`s afternoon now but I update this post like .. beberapa hours :P

went back to mah secondary school last Wednesday :D
their last day of KoKo :)

I didn`t put on any make up that day O;
damn shy when go into the school with Jias. hahahahaaaa ~
sat bai yet popular punya seniors okay :P

waiting mah sis & Ynn finish class :)

Chinese Society ~ purposely went there because got free food :P ngahahahaa ~ jk jk xD

lepak around the school then went back to work :) teehee~

07/08/2010
it`s ze Dentyne Confidance movement Grand Finals :D
many big dancers went there :)
I went there to support N Crew, ECX & of course 10! 10! 10! 10! :P

arghh .. Seriously I look tan & ... malay in this pic =3=

ze Stage :D

I sneak to the toilet A LOT cause damn nervous D;
nervous to talk to him .. =X arguing is not good people .. :(

Bii won 2nd place :) he`s not satisfied but he try to convinced himself by saying getting 1st runner means we still have spaces to improve =3= how motivated of himself xD
get Champion also need to improve de wookay ~
whole day very sat mong gehh him D; makan also no appetite , Fellest & Sharlin shocked that he ate THAT little which I think is A LOT :X

and OMG! my tayar "poncek" half way on the road =X
lucky there`s two DUDE there for me X)
shyt man ! terus no more gas inside. xD
how terrible driver am I . . :P

very san fu my man loe D; few days no sleep still nidda help me do all these ~"~

see that spare tyre .. Damn SMALL size ! can`t speed ! =3=

Bii bought me this jacket :D
we almost start a fight in front of the counter ! HAHAHAAAA ~ xD
After I wore back on my jacket , turn around and he`s not around my sight !
and I saw him at the counter , of course I ran like siao ~ to stop him. LOL
and yesh , I deserved this jacket :P

oh .. the next day am GROUNDED ! wtf D;
Parents seriously pro liar =3= not all la, at least my mom is. xD
She said I can be late for home 1 week once but now I got my curfew already =3=
cannot go out or come back home late .. before 12 !! lifeless jo xD

my mom scold me like siao on the phone D; but we`re okay the next day. AS USUAL ! :)
she even spend me crabs :P


Imma hug this lil monkey effing tight when am missin` you :)

imma call you .. erm ~ no idea weii D;


and if you make me angry .. Imma treat you like this lil thing ..

cekik you till death ! xD

do you GET me ?! don`t show me that innocent eyes , It won`t work on me ! :P

imma treat you well if you treat me well too X)

you make me go upside down ~ olalaa ~ xD

below are all my super lifeless syok sendiri photo xD
if you don`t feel annoy enough, go my facebook see for more laar then :P


look familiar huh this HUGE eyes pose X)

yes .. I know you guys will go WTF! xD
my eyes is still not BIG compare to this monyet !

okay ~ some normal one 1st :)

and I found this old photo of mine ! xD
how pathetic was I back there .. am still pathetic at this age :P

ohh .. am very annoying too ! xD

lei chui meh ? ngahahahahahahaaaa xD

don`t make me curse you with Gaga`s curse :P

okay laar ~ enough fooling around . :)
I laughed too much for being lifeless since am grounded . =3= ohh ~ I did house chore you know ! bathed my dog, change my bedsheets, tidy my bag, clean my study desk :D and I use 2 hours for all these only = = that`s why camwhore like siao xD
and I AM VERY TIRED THAT DAY ! urghh ~

so Imma pamper my eyes a bit :)

go away you stupid eye bag + panda !! urgh !


ciao lovelies !~

ps : Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight! #SimplyFact
wtf .. no wonder I never gain weight! =3=

5 comments:

Lawrence said...

i still prefer your lan ci look, when u cekik dat frog, wakaka ><

Chutipond said...

ahahaaa .. NOW I WANNA CEKIK YOU. THAT`S A MONYET LAAR! =_=

Lawrence said...

oo yakah?? wahahahaha! i tot dat is a frog leh, hahahahaha!!!

Chutipond said...

you aer you aer !!! T^T ahhh ~ where got frog so cute gehh :( the eyes macam frog je mah !

sion said...

i nv forget u pun XP

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly