07 May 2011

the unloved.

babysits my sis few weeks ago.
brought her to 1Utama.
All we do is makan, eat & chi dong xi. lolololl

lemme show you my new "pets"
The momma cat which I named her as cat bitch finally taking good care of the new born. 
They`re so kiyoptaaaa ~ they can even crawl right now ! :D

My sis wanted to try My HoneyMoon.
can`t believe I was so dumb that I forgot I got the RM2 voucher -___-
I paid the exact amount. *smack head*

Fresh Philipine Mango Ice RM8.00
The texture are soft & smooth but still I think the price are a bit too much -__-

Chocolate Sweet Heart RM11.00
Sis said this is yummayy but I don`t really like it =\
See the price also sakit. lol 

Durian PanCake RM9.00 
My favorite!! zomgg ~ It`s so delicious, I can eat a few more of them! 


Sister 

Yours truly ~ 
I took quite a long time to finish this. Sensitive with cold food =\

Durian smell ~ ahhhhh :P

failed to watch movie and so we hang around in the shopping mall, searching for the perfect wallet for someone.

Had our dinner at Wong Kok Char Chang Teng. :))

Ice Choco Milkshake ft. HongKong Yin Yong

they renovated the whole restaurant & the whole new look are somehow higher class but very dark -__-

CheeseBaked Tuna Fish 

Crispy Toast Cheese Ham. sounds yummy ehh ? 
It`s new in their menu, I love it ! X)
end with loves. 

EH
NOO ! 
lemme show you something if you`re still living in the well! 



Their actions were as savages
Please do spread this & "gain fame" for them so there will be well known ! 
& to the victim in the video, God bless you will recover from all these soon, no phobia no phobia please. 
*finger cross*

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

waa eat so "ho liao" ar? =P

Sydney said...

nice jacket!

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly