28 February 2014

Being Healthy

I am back on track. Again and again. lol

The pressure has finally strike on me to cut down those fats mass I gained since being with Alan for half year. I stopped workout, he cannot stop pampering me with good foods. wtf I gained from 48kg to 52kg yet Alan gets fitter and buffer -__-

But truthfully speaks, exercising has always been his hobby and me trying to make it a habit. Even my mom can't stand looking at me walking at the same time my fatty thighs wobbling jinggling so much. HAHAHh

Started doing my cardio and home workout 2 weeks ago and this is my current progress. lol 
2 months ago, it was all about meaty. My sis would poke my waist so much because it's chubby and fun lah. wtf

Thighs are the hardest part to lose fats. Whenever I gained weight, all the fats contributed to my thighs so whenever I said I gained weights no one believe me! My upper body wouldn't show any sign of fats and I am just too good at hiding my flaws. hehehh
 2 weeks ago. (need to cover up my ugly .. undies -.- it was a spontaneous shot!!)

Current state. Can you see the obvious thighs gap?! wtf
2 weeks of hardcore cardio, squats, lunges, bridges I think I really did not bad. #patself 

It only took me 2 weeks to see that lil obvious result probably because I used to workout previously and the base still there. Also, I can easily gain and lose weight

And I always scroll through my Instagram feeds to see pictures of fitness women before workout.
Hmmm ... And watch this too. 



 That's mah boy. 


So, tell me how am I not stress when he's working so hard if I am still fooling around with my body. 
No offense of people with more curvy body because everyone born with different body structure. I need to stay at a certain weight and workout a lot because if I didn't, my thighs will just keep growing horizontally. fts

Eating clean is equally important as exercising. I make sure I have breakfast contains grain/rice, lunch with fruits and dinner only vege and chicken breast.
My DIY Chinese style salad. lol They looked like a mess but they actually tasted good. At least my mom said they're good. : X

Lately, more and more of my friends started joining gym I am quite happy to see the changes of trend. From skinny to being fit and healthy. HWAITING PEOPLE! :D

Last note, SLEEP EARLY so your muscle get to rest. ... ... 3 00am now. Look who's talking. wtf
Till then,
Thanks for reading my macamyes craps.
Good night

1 comments:

Henry Tan said...

whoots well done! can see some progress at your thigh! =D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly