24 April 2014

Prodigy Club KL

New hangout spot for the night life party goers! 

Thank you Manoah for the exclusive invitation for Prodigy Grand Launch #REDEFINE. Prodigy has been opened for quite some time but a Grand Launch is a must for great celebration!

Party and drinks on going but first let me take a selfiessss!
Photo credit to Jackie! He's always a camera life savour. :D
Party always brings people together. It was a great night to see so many familiar faces. I missed them!
 Some people said he looks like TVB actor. I won't say who because I don't wanna get slap. wtf
Single & Available, any takers? hehehh

This one too. HAHAHAHH Why am I selling off my friends. wtff

There were models walking around to take photo with you. There's Greek and futurism. 

The club was unexpectedly spacious enough to fit in so many guests that night. I sense another party night there to be coming soon!! CHEEEEERS!

We went for a short second round at Cocoon, Sunway Giza later on because the party at Prodigy was too crazy crowded and we needed somewhere to chill and play stupid games. #toomanysecretsrevealed omfg

For more information about Prodigy Club KL, go to https://www.facebook.com/ProdigyKL :D btw, they opens every Wed - Sun (9pm - 3am).

Can't wait for the next Prodigy night! Might tag along Alan because everyone likes him. lol


Prodigy Club KL
1, Jalan Kia Peng,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 21419998

Till then,
Another blogpost coming right up!
but first GOOD NIGHT!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly