31 May 2011

Freeze!

As Malaysians know, the weather is sizzling HOT ! 
I failed to continue my assignments and so Jason & Wai Hoe accompanied me to have some icy snacks!
We went here to try out, 1st time. :))
32F sells shaved ice.
located at Desa Park City
Quite hard to be notice because it`s VERY small shop and quite dim to attracts people, for my opinion of course.
Btw, just beside few shops from Big Apple & opposite the bicycle shop. ;)

 
The counter + mini kitchen.

There`s big mirror inside and the seats are ... not very comfortable + DIM! 
They should use the fluorescent light instead of the yellow-orangey one.

Okay laar .. sorry, this one just to make you guys feel better from all my negative comment.
lolololl .. #phailed. okay, sorry x2 -__-

It was Sunday so I was very lazy to put on contact lens. HEHE

=O YOU KNOW WHAT ?!
Three of us are actually July babes! zomgg ~ no wonder so gay every time being together. EHEHE eww!

My Milk flavored shaved ice + rainbow rice, red bead & chocolate chips!
weird combination but yeahh , not bad. Me likey actually. Too bad I felt quite sick that day D;

Wai Hoe`s Mango flavored shaved ice + rainbow rice & M&M!
we heart rainbow rice X)

Jason`s Yam flavored shaved ice + chocolate rice & chocolate chips!
we heart chocolate chips! :P 

Seriously, the lighting was so worst, I need to adjust the color so badly. 
*sigh* 32F, you`re a cute shop so I think cute gals will wanted to try your shaved ice, SO IMPROVE SOMETHING YOO!
2.5/5 rating overall. 
The shaved ice are not bad but I think I can make this at home too. I CAN & I KNOW ok? pfft~ I know you`re looking at me, not believing me !
  
went for a walk ... nah ~ more to sitting on the bench, having gay talks more. 
& I only notice my camera lens was blurred!
Must be Wai Hoe`s dirty hand! pfft~ :P
Are they just planting grass or .. weed? wtff .. no idea. Any idea what`s this? =\

I didn`t know the pond is full of fishes! omgg ~ DAMN SCARY ok ! 
later they turn into Piranha then GG.COM 
sorry, crap. =\

I look like Piranha more?! O: SHIT! 
sorry, crap x2. youcanslapmenow.

Had our moment, fed the mosquitoes, hit Wai Hoe, threw stones into the pond for hours.
5 30pm, off we go home & me, continuing assignments. GEEZ!
and
I am so caveman that everyone knew this dog 
BUT NOT ME ?! How cannnnnn ?!
I know you don`t know too. youlame :P
sibeh BIG size okay this dog! His tongue = half of my palm & my palm is not small! not big also laar okay. 
I think Genee can ride it on. lol TRUE!

imma end this post with them. :)) 
Jason, I told you my compact camera can have DSLR quality. 8-)

ps : Just remember that I loves you even when you made yourself unlovable.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, it's hot

Jessy said...

true its located at one side and pretty small entrance. But I always pass by and see many ppl queue for it... Shall give it a try one day.

Yuh Jiun said...

woots many ppl said it's niceee but I've never try it before :/ Shall go and try it soon :)

bendan said...

Craving for ice lately... I wana it. Hahaha.. XD

http://bendan.me/

Qi Wen said...

woots.... the shaved ice looks attractive :)

Chutipond said...

Philip - hate it so much right :(( can`t even wear pretty long sleeve!

Jessy - That day I went there & it`s empty but my friend & I -_- you can give it a try, not bad actually :)

Yuh Jiun - maybe I`m picky but I think Snowflake is better than this. LOL =X

Kahmon - hahahaa .. go DPC get !! xD

Oi Wen - yaa .. it`s like the combination of Snowflake + Tutti Fruitti @__@ I just noticed that :P

* tracey gal * said...

The ice looks so mouth watering!:)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly