11 June 2011

Blueeeeee

Hellooo ! 
Just done the pressuring assignment ... *damn relief nao* HEHE

got dragged out by ah Thong to try out a pub & cafe.
I thought it is really PUB & CAFE , youknowiknow what i mean ? 
on the way there, he told me he actually don`t know where is it & he never meet his friend before.
-______- ||| 
so we went here
Simone Pub & Cafe
located at TTDI Plaza
still new & ... quiet . lol 
but when you walks into the pub, it`s another thing! 
A lot office ladies & men goes there after work. & a lot ma lat lou . eww ~ =\

ah Thong aka Yoshii 

err .. I dragged Genee along too! xD

got free lady drink. Taste like ... non-carbohydrate 7up? 

Chivas Regal 

btw, ignore my title. My photos are all just blueeeee ~ :P

Included this too ! 
There is a BIG event few hours later , 11am - 9pm at LowYat Plaza!
ANGRY BIRDS 
organized by Nokia and Red Archer
Feel free to come because it`s FREE! 
There will be games & prizes
- Reverse Bungee
- Life size slingshot game
- Face painting 
& also Freebies to collect! :D
I`ll be there at 4pm till the event end. Hope to see you guys there to have fun aite! :))
*sorry, i know i said this lotsa time* #givemeabreak! I just wanna see your face ~ 
so, If you`re the Angry Birds fans, YOU MUST COME! *pointing at you*

ps : I`m a girl who usually laughs at her mistakes, so excuse me if I laugh in your face. 8-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh nice nice

Koh Kian Fai said...

lu mai ki hiao la :P (Hokkien)

hahah so enjoy your Tu Lan - Jiao event ok? :P

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly