15 June 2011

Screwed

Sorry but I guess I need some space for myself right now. 
Screwed by momma.
"it your life, not others. You yourself are much more important than anyone else."
Laughed by brother.
"hahahaa ... sick till like this still keep being nagged around."
Teased by sister.
"very ma fan de laar youu!"

This world is just so real that even my vacation got ruined. 
results, works, infection, LIFE.
Momma said I only allowed to do what I want when I`m 21. 
I take & accepted it. 
sometimes, I thought I`m so strong that I can handle what others 19year-old can`t
but everything is just an illusion. 
"nevermind, nevermind ... " I always tell myself. 
You`re just suffering now, greater future awaits. :)) 

I always tries my best to be there for you, didn`t I ?
even when I`m sick, I still went for you. 
This time, I`m just so ill to even walk out of the house.
Don`t expect everyone to know your feelings when you don`t even do the same thing to us.

btw, I just wanna complain here!
My throat DAMN pain! I don`t even successfully drink a sip of water! GAHHH

I shall stop here. 
Felt a lot better right now ! and yes, I blog according to my feelings. lol 


ps : 人之所以活的累,是因为放不下架子,撕不开面子,解不开情结。#SODAMNTRUE!

2 comments:

bendan said...

Gonna take good care of yourself before everything become serious oh. Consult doctor yet?? MUST!!

http://bendan.me

Koh Kian Fai said...

take care aite :)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly