30 June 2011

wtfness

I felt so empty right now and I realized I got nowhere to be fit in. lol?
Maybe it`s just me being choosy to fit into conversations. True fact right ?
You wanna fit into some place you think you deserve, but you realized it`s not that easy.
and WALAAA ! here I am. I know every time before I start my blog post, I apologize till sien. -.,-
I actually drafted a lot of post, x mampu nak continue them you know :((
but who cares laar, I`ll update them up if I feel so. ngek ngekkk

I just wanna type a lot in this post because I felt empty! as I stated from the start.
I think a lot, who don`t know.
I don`t wanna spam my tweets so much, if not my follower decrease like waterfall *SAD*
the other reason is I just wanna know who really putting effort to read what I type without too much colorful fonts :p

Friends 
will leave you someday, sometime, somewhere.
able to last long but might not be strong. 
I know I am such a persistent asshole, I really cherish my close friends selfishly.
I cannot take it when I got betrayed, ditched, left out. Seriously, it gets on my nerve worse than my boyfriend did(IF).
and I just turned into an evil bitch. I talks harshly, straight forward, attacking people, demanding innocent acquaintances to stfu.  *I am right now* and they started to feel scare & walk a step backward.
That`s the moment I know they will only be my good friends, chui shui friends, bipolar friends.
I started to think that nobody really take me in as their important people in life.
Duhh ~ You`re just a friend.
I don`t wanna make people thinks that I am such a bad ass, have to report to me about everything happened to them; but ... I don`t know.
whatever laaah ! wtff ... I just wanna spam whatever I want & hide away after that. That`s it.
maybe I`m just somebody that is nobody. lol

Relationship
will never work on me.
something you not know.
I always need support form people I love, somehow I never get it.
I lost my voice that night crying my lungs out over you.
I barely believe myself actually did that, losing my voice just by crying? lol.
I don`t know how long will it need to take to have you stop ignoring me again, again, again and again.
I am fragile, I feel scare, I will look for you. Not to grab your attention, I am your partner.
I thought I should always have your attention ? What does it even mean by trying to grab your attention?
and I don`t even know will you ever visit here and read this shitty post. HAH.

No one likes emo baby. kthxbai. sorry.

1 comments:

Tyler said...

your not nobody, your somebody :D

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly