02 July 2011

bxtch!

helloooo from the bitches ! 
with our make up artist, Meghan and nerd dude at the end of the roll. xD
My class had a 4 hours shoots for our winner`s storyboard advertisement so we basically did not have any theory class for today. HOORAYY ! 

You can see how dramatic it will be by Yolanda`s acting & err .. my ewww face expression.
We are promoting deodorant
I`m one of the bitches but I looked more like I wanna kill someone in the act. HAHA
Just you wait for the clip ! 

Bitch wannabe, Mendy
JK ! but everyone said she looks like one. Too hot I guess? 

Ash was also one of us. The sweet bitch. awww ~ no.

Tyler, Cina hubby. Don`t wanna reveal much. wait laar haar :p

kelefeh - Leon. 
... WHAT ?! 

went for brunch after finishing everything. so damn hungryyyyyyy ! 
hmm .. Really ? 

quite comfy and unique restaurant. Brandon & Mendy`s recommendation. :D

It`s Kitchen Creatures
nom nom nomm ... The restaurant makes me wanna eat up everything because I is very love spaghetti and desserts !! O(∩_∩)O~~ 

It is quite expensive but worthy ! 

normal glass vs Monster drink ! 
Monster drink just RM7.00 and you can share it 2 - 4/5 person ! 

ordered Latte. 
don`t wanna share with them because of my slutty throat. lol =\

I will definitely go back for the spaghetti !!! 

went to facial wash after that. very very very tired. I think my lecturers are more stressful. =X
btw, this photo can`t even spot my sunburn !! X)

S I G H ! :((
3 totally different skin tone. If you can`t see the difference, something`s wrong with your eyes.

PS : It`s better to just quietly miss someone rather than let them know, and get no response.

5 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

walao how come so jialat 1 different skin tone summore ~.~

Kitchen Creature is always famous in my mind last time, I hope they maintain and improve the taste hehe, my mummy say nice food :P

Anonymous said...

xD kitchen creatures!

shii teck said...

serious sunburn.o.0

www.shiiteck.com

jfook said...

whoaaa so serious..

Chutipond said...

KianFai - hahaa .. I know right :( I think the food is still nice just like the old time? X) i wanna go back there again !

ShiiTeck, JFook - T__T wear sleeveless, spaghetti or whatever clothes that review that part also feel paiseh!

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly