30 August 2011

Short Message

She : I think we should change a better phone. 
He : yaa, I'll buy the potato phone for you. When someone bullies you, you can attack them.
She : Oh my God, that phone is just soooo old ! 
He : It's not old, it is classic. 

Classic is LOVE
Past is memorable
I may be still hanging at my past, but I am happy for my present life. 
Every night when you're on the bed, close your eyes, whisper to yourself
"I will be better tomorrow, a better person."
Believe Pondy, you will not feel lifeless the next day you're awake : D 

PS : Nothing can go wrong when everything is right, and everything is right somehow. - Pooh

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

me wanted to change phone, not because of classic, because of sucky sony phone lol

Connie Lam said...

me wanted to change phone also haha :D

and....yeah, tomorrow always another better day and we another better person tomorrow :) cheers and stay positive ^^

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly