30 August 2011

MyAug 1

Booooo to Pondy. 
My August was kinda hectic. 
There's events, new semester, workloads going around me. *tam tam jun* 

1. took part in a treasure hunt head of the month.

organized by Ice Cream Event Management. no, they are not selling ice cream.
mah new friends :D
corner left : Herain HuHu ! 
the paparazzi : Shannon ! 

and this is Dindran ! 
look at his pink shoes and pink watch. urghhh! I want that watch : (

my team : The Monkeys
Mervin, Pondy, Genee, Henry ; D
although we didn't won, but it was a good experience.

2. I fallen in love once again.
Say hellooooooo to my new boyfie, E-P3. 
*he don't have a name, i can't find a good name for him* : (

3. Indirectly got invited by Carmen through Henry to her house party. lol
we squeezed in our body into the square shelf box. lol
okayy, Genee did it very easilyy -.,-

Peoplee in the house were playing Wii and gambling with money
while the rest of us gambled too
but with something more exciting.
hard liquor! nyeheheheheeeee x)

4. Celebrated mah biatch Ashleyyyy birthday ! 
awesome cake isn't ? she loves it OK : p

finally you are legal to *eherm* lol 
too bad, you still can't go clubbing with Pondy. nyeheheee!
few of my classmates and I kidnapped her to GongCha =目
because I promised her that I will ! winkssssssss ;)

5. Another lovely classmate babe birthday celebration
Meghan, the AWESOME gal in our class!
She dances, sings, good grades. : D

went to MJ because she had her Shisha virginity that day.
that night was insane and hilarious. Epic-est yumcha session I ever had. lol
don't even mention bout what happened man, you will be AMAZED! 

awesome classmates ! 

6. invited by Joel to his church concert Shine Like Star
it was an inspired night.
They had me believe in God more than I was before. 

Mendy and SuenSheng, the amazing peeps accompany me that night!
Poor Mendy almost got lost while on the way there, her heart must be *dedup dedup* rapidly : (

Joel, Mr. well known.

trust me, I met lotsa new friends that night o__o
all thanks to Joel. hah

7. although most of the time I am busy with different projects, still I find time for the love one.
momma's fav Japanese restaurant : )
I spend them once in a while.
everytime that happen, my purse very sakit but my heart sweet sweeeeet x) 


my superwoman , momma. 

biatch sis on the right. : D

this is just half of what happened on my August. o: 
I am so lazyy to type. #phailed

Selamat Hari Raya & Happy short Holiday ; D

PS : 其实我懂你不是喜新厌旧。是我没陪在你身边当你寂寞时候。

1 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

wah u did it all in one! and nice new camera, name it . . . kiki or lala loh? LMFAO!

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly