28 August 2011

GoodBye DeadSkin

Had a try of a beauty product last few days. 
It is stated that it helps to peel off dead skin on your foot.

BeautyFoot
Bought it at SaSa for RM55.90, if I'm not wrong. : )

it contains nature acid, if you have bad sensitive skin then it is not recommended.

It does not give you an immediate effect, & I thought I wasted my RM56 ! 
after around 5 days, the dead skin started to peel off.
of course, my foot looks disgusting RIGHT NOW. lol 
it's like your foots been putting in the water for too long. 

try not to use your hand to peel them off, let them do their job naturally. : p
my foot are in process to be soft like the baby's once again x)

whoops! 
I forgot to mention it can help you to maintain at least 3 months long . : ) 

PS :
Wish you were still here watching over me. I hope you are proud of who I am. Everything I do is for you and momma. I miss you and I love you
I know I did lotsa mistakes for the past months, I seek for forgiveness from you. I will be better, for you to believe you are proud to have me.

3 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

so let them drop off naturally? I would like to see how is the process of it :P

Hilda Milda™ said...

RM56 for a pair that can only be used once huh? Or there are a few pairs more inside. Sounded quite effective but a bit too pricey :s

Chutipond said...

Hilda - whoops! I forgot to mention. It can last 3 months long ;)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly