09 August 2011

Revived !

I found my camera cable !! 
I have things to blog dahh x) 
my blog can`t live without my camera O:

1. Va le rie
Spent her Snowflake on her birthday. I took her Snowflake virginity x) 

2. Sa Man ! 
-_______-
I hate it when Lee Chong Wei or some other VVIP visits our college because we can`t park in the college.
I had no idea why, it`s not like Lee Chong Wei drives 50 cars right ? zzz

it's like what the fartt ! 

3. ChaTime's Taro Mousse.
Don`t expect any from this flavor, it suck
Too powdery, no joke. 

4. A mail all the way from New York
O:
shocked? hahaa

They sent me my friggin' huge photo :D
for some charity thinggy, i forgot /.\ sorry.

for laughters : p

5. found a fallen bird nest at my backyard O:
Momma settled it on a plant in our house, not sure if the baby birds are fine :(
hope everything will be alright.
I think I should pray every night before I sleep. Although I always pray when I sleep -__- what the. I mean do prayer. @__@ Okayy, I confused myself. Nevermind.
By the way, delayed my treasure hunt post : p

P/S: Each night, as I put myself to sleep, I always try to tell myself that I`m strong because I've done one more day, without you.

5 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

hahah what revive pulak :)

nice font hehe

and the poster kena lipat manyak manyak lo lol

Chutipond said...

i thought cable dah mati hiland weyy :(
thanks , hopefully people read what i type now ;p
all the way from NewYork, what do you expect? LOL

test said...

That's a huge banner. Planning to give away as present for your number 1fan

Chutipond said...

woahhh ! o__o later give people they simply throw how ? :(

Henry Lee said...

wahhh so big the picture... kena saman pula~ sigh

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly