08 August 2011

EndlessShip


(Joseph

  1.  17/02/2008 6:54PM. hahahaaaa!! omgg .. I even have the time taken : p I think you`re the 1st guy I take photo with, just so you know. 
  2. 24/05/2008 11:14PM. The night before you depart to the other side of the world. The last day I could hit you and waiting for years for the next hit x)
  3. 21/12/2010 1:12PM. Tried to maintain the awesome friendship thru webbie. fyi, I still have your middle finger photo. *wear shades* lol & actually, we don`t have to webcam, our relationship will always be DAMN strong. : ) 
  4. 08/08/2011 1:10AM. After 3 years, our 3rd photo. I cried, as expected. -__- we hit each other, laugh, girls talk, criticizing(okay, i think me only). The crying part, it always happen. I suck at it, this year only. 
YES!
He is back from
CANADA!
: D
Bro, I really damnnnnnn miss you even though I know you misses me more! xD
You know I will always be there for you, to support & assist you aite!
I hope you love this 5 weeks being back here. : )
we take again when you stylo your hair OK? lol

P/S: How does it feel to know I still want you? You can take me for granted? FYL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly