02 May 2010

StressLess :D

YEAHHHH ~ don`t beng me please xD
hehee ~ Friday was my last day working at OriginalFake !!
so, please congrats me at my CBox xD

and I take photos like siao .
I wanna take with Anatomi`s supervisor and Ah Ming gehh ..
but then .. ahahahaa ~ there`s NO but then ! :P
no take dou loe .. like that loe ~"~

so I take a lot of Yeedy`s photo! xD
and this is the best photo I shot ! yeng right ?!

Pondy& Yeedy Speedy xD

throw rubbish also kena stalk - .- ESHHH ~
I don`t even know they took my photo this CLOSE! - .-

Jason : " take my sissy pose. faster !! "
Yeedy : " O_O .. - .- "
lol ? Jason fat hao on the last day :)

Jason : " why not we take one of our shop`s baju and take photo ?! :D "
then he choose this !
YES , We do look like a lifeguard. wtf !
who`s idea huh ?!

Last time camwhoring in there T^T
I WON`T MISS YOU ! :P ahahaa ~!

OriginalFake :)

Yeedy lan yeng ! ;P

this is our .. I mean my ex shop `s 'sang jiu pai' xD
everyone pass by will " O:! " , " WAHH ! finger wear pants! " , " wahh .. RM2 " , etc.
LOL ! I laugh whenever someone said RM2 xD so dumb woii = _ =

this is the spot I love to view whenever I`m bored.
seeing those kids, aunties, uncles, couples choosing their ice cream flavour are jsut too cute xD

and I was too hyper on that night .. I camwhore like shyt !!!
not really shyt laa . my face ain`t shyt right :D heheee ~
upside down photo is nice ! :D

O: Don`t hit me please ~!! =X
wait my fringe longer , I`ll try middle fringe :P with makeup la of course!
want hak sei people meh - .-

my sis say this one look like Ynn !! O:
obviously, it`s she looks like me ! :P hahahahaa ~


Okay laa ~ don`t wanna post my SS photos jo , later everyone complain xD
and yesterday was labour day :) I had the most lazy + relaxing day ever .
wake up - clean bed - clean myself - watch tv - online - sleep at 11 30 pm !
LMAO ! pro or not ?! xD

and my coll gonna start on Tuesday !! too bad Onn`s orientation start at 9 30 - 1pm ! mine`s 2 - 5 30pm !
so sad la weii !! cannot car pool jo :P

==zzz you see ! next time I won`t on msn if I wanna blog ! spoil all my fucking mood. urgh ! fuck u all !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly