27 April 2010

Oh NOOOO ~

side fringe
full fringe
ahahahaa .. i still love my side fringe :P
and i don`t think am gonna change my hairstyle yet cause suddenly there`s like more and more people praise my hair O:
don`t know yes or not gehh them .. maybe they read my mind ?! double O: !!

puffy eyes :( sleep around 2am and wake at 8am !! dai lei seii !
and am wearing long pants to work jo ! don`t even get use to it - .- I HATE IT !
maybe I`ll try using those cute cute plaster *winniethepooh!* to cover my scar xD

today work till 4 pm only and I was PRANKED by Genee Darl - .-
sei yehh .. makes me sounds so stupid );
I thought she wasn`t coming to 1U !! so sad you know T^T then when Jason said "she maybe scam you lae?"
then Genee appear !! O: this is not planned ! eshhh !~

Before Movie .
we`re watching The Haunted Room - Who R U
and Genee was afraid even though we haven`t go into the cinema . LOL ~

lemme tell you .. this movie is worse than a SO-SO comment ! URGH = .=
I just wasted my 1 hour 30 minutes for this movie !
I thought of searching for picture of it on google, yahoo, msn, gsc, bla bla blaa ~
and I found nothing !!
"Is this movie that LAME ?!" OS-ing myself - .-
and I rate this movie 4/10 =___= ! YES ! 4/10 NOT 4/5 !
how worse kan ?!
the storyline is about a mother can`t accept the fact that her son is dead and she went to those psychological counseling classes and the tutor taught her to always believe what her mind is thinking is always positive. So, she starts to think that her son is not dead and she built up an imagination ET/Monster/whatever son =_= something like that laa ! hell boring ! I thought it should be a HORROR MOVIE but I think this movie PG13 also can watch ! hou sam laa !~

then I came out of the cinema and my mood slowly turn bad = _ =
idk what am i thinking .. aihh ~ hou fan !

camwhore a bit in the toilet :)

and camwhore a bit in the car xD
my hair makes me looks like a lion - .- Jason turn off the air-cond so we open the window laar !!

PS : sorry to those who I fucked them off when they`re trying to talk to me . LOL ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly