26 April 2010

o 0 o

hey hey heyy ~ howdy people ? D:
as you can see from my title *X=* am not happy much ..
why ? today was like the worst day I ever had since the starting of year 2010 !
damn pissed ! I`ll talk bout this later :)

1ST !
of course start with my vain photo :D

my housing area getting more and more interesting ~
as you can see , police riding horses :D
so cute kan ? xD
I heard some of the elders said they were hired here because there`s cases of school problem.
example : student been rape, student play truant, students fighting, etc.
my secondary school getting worse after my batch leave .. aihh -. -
mou ngan tai jo X-X

and I went here ! to pay my registration fees . expensive siao !
am gonna stuck with this college for 3 damn years for my further studies :)
I hope everything will be fine when I`m there ..
Account also can get A , Art only mah !! X=
you didn`t see me typing that .. lalalaa ~

and imma addicted to pose retarded + noob face expression !
ahahaaa ~ it`s so fun xD

have to start with the normal one :D and ! my face is naked !! hehee ~ :D

ARE YOU READY ?!

take 1 !
not kua cheong enough ?

Take 2 !
feel like beng-ing me hor ? xD
Merv say this one looks like when Junior beh song him gehh face - .-

Take 3 !
:P HAHAHAHAHAA ~

Take 4 !
okay laa - .- this one not funny but it`s SPECKY LING !!
that sei ah Yong zha me wear spec cannot go out see people - .- ROARR !

Take 5 !
my face need some rest - .-

Take 6 !
jebal ~ OHh jebal ~ dont hit my face xD

Take 7 !
hmm .. earphone + handphone? hehee ~ xD

okay laa ! NO MORE TAKE NO. what jo = . =
Jason say I love to camwhore when I wear the white OF uniform xD
and now I realise .. MACAM YES!
I look good in bright shirt :P

and this is the one I took today :D
BEFORE MY LEGS GROW SCARS! - .-oOo

and TODAY ! was the worst day I went through HELL !
so many bad things happen -. -
1st off
I only bring RM10 to work ! zha dou !~
and ended up need to use Jackson`s money for dinner - .-
I feel like a stray puppy that have to be pity by someone !
fuckk !~
2ndly
Jackson and I kena phoned by our boss for few time - .-
sit here cannot, sit there cannot so we ended up standing the whole night =_=
lei hoi sam la ?! zzz
3rd !
when we done everything and wanted to close our shop , I realized my parking ticket wasn`t with me O: I search everything but it`s still didn`t shown up !
and I know where I left . My baby MyVi inside = .=
and this is not the 1st time jo .. 2 days continuously that one ! Hope 2mrw I remember to put in my bag .. amitofoooooooooo !~
4th !~
please see images below .
yupp .. horrible huh ?
it`s all my effing dog `s fault ! and also my clumsiness laa =_= ESH!
FYI, that`s a LEG not a HAND ! - .-
so don`t ask me why I cut myself xD
when I was bathing, I cry till my eyeballs almost fall out !
then my mom came in to the toilet and saw my face , she goes O:
mom I
your leg very pain ?
yes ..
cry what la you ~ I born you out see your leg so ugly jo , my heart more pain !
I also not cry because of pain - .-
then ?!
because .. I CAN`T WEAR SHORT PANTS jo !~
lol .. very lame hor ? I seriously cry because of this laa !! but I ended up laugh back because the mirror reflected my noob cry face in the mirror =_=
so yong sui ! so i stopped drop tears and laugh X=
then mommy help me to put on Oxyfresh :D
idk still got sell in the market or not @@
applied the Oxyfresh gel :)
i know i know ~ macam saliva = .=

when it is dry :) my blood !!! turned hard ~"~ very ugly hor :(
baby leg T^T mama gonna recover you to a leng loi again ! hmmp !~
Jason, you better rajin nuffnang my blog and tell me the scar recovery cream details !

ps : You dont have 2 be great at the start, but u have to start 2 b great!! by Kimora from Twitter. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly