05 May 2010

Bad Suprise !

this was taken erm .. a day before my orientation :D hehee ~
oh em gee ! idk why old people like to say i look like ang moh -. -
HELLOOOO ? which part look like ?! = _ =
aihh .. maybe they see me so kolian that`s why find something to praise me LOL

04/05/2010
and hell ! I sleep at 11 30pm the night before ! O:
sounds like miracle huh ? xD

*wink!* am SOOOO nervous for coll xD
idk why laar ! it`s just a dumb boring orientation can spoiled my appetite and i almost breathless ! gosh =(

i actually wear 2 piece :D but people like me so freakingly sampat .
go sew it into one xD to prevent that skirt keep fall down mah @@
when I walk out, my uncle saw me ! O:
uncle me
you going college aer?
ya loe ! :D
wahhh !!! you where can wear so sexy to coll ?!
harr @@ err .. my jacket in the car laar :D fong sam i will wear the jacket ! hehee ~
*talks to my bro* look after your sis aer !! later give people kao jo also don`t know what happen !
=____= ! speechless

I didn`t know I look wookey with this angle! woot ! xD

am not taking off my jacket!! LOL
this was taken when Jason go pay parking ticket ! hehee ~
oh yeah . I took my salary too that day ! :P
you want me to belanja you ? satu gula-gula okay ?! HAHAHAAA xD
then went last min yum cha with Eng, Alvin, Joo & Kok Wai @@!
was expection Harn but NO! he got meeting xD
then Merv called us with his kolian voice :(
so we went for 2nd round @@! geng chao loe !

yeedy with pink phone .. pussy huh !? HAHAHAHAA XD

Darl with her bloody nails :P
and that guy beside definitely Mervin showing off his armpits ! xD
went home around 11 30, straight bath and went to bed !~
so early right ? :( college life ==
need to wake at 7am to get ready for my 9am Induction.
the lecturer told us we need to go for outdoor activity !
Onn and I ended up being late for 20 min @@ lucky I teach him where to park :P
oh yeah .. it`s Onn birthday today ! LMAO !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ONN ONN
and we definitely had a bad day =_=
my pondytoe hurt like siao , his shoes koyak jo . LOL !
and our parking ticket can`t be read some more ! kns siao ~
we walk all the way to the Sunway Hotel and walk back the outdoor parking ==
with my poor leg .. :(

OH YAAA ~ HAHAHAHAHAA ..
sampat me ! I didn`t even state what i did xD
we had the bad suprise ! they had a event for newbies us which is Futsal Match !
=___= and I wore the wrong shoes . I should had wore my sport shoes instead of sneakers - .-
seriously pain loe !! my toe can`t tahan at the 3rd match but still, I get applause from the crowd . HAHAHAHAA .. mad shuang xD
I defended the pro Indian guy`s ball like twice in a roll . LMAO !
everyone shout " hou geng woii!! "
how can I not possible to not shuang ? xD
and I get to know more friends today ! :D
happy happy~ weeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

so chi gek de loe!! at 1st laar .
see long jo, I sleep on people`s shoulder ! LOL xD

the people !! there`s more actually. ~"~

my toe is freaking PAIN ! kns !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly