16 February 2010

BELATED );

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
&
HAPPY MANIS VALENTINE DAY
&
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY
ON
14 FEB 2010
:D :D :D

sorry for all the belated .. my comp er . . - .-
I accidentally kicked it while I was so in the mood tidying my closet ..
yes .. My closet is just beside my computer desk .. It`s join .
and idk why I will kick it laar ~! aihh - .-
no music, no spider solitaire*iknowitslame*, no facebook, no blogging, no MSN, no updated news.. - .- feel like a caveman .. Urgh ~

13/02/2010
like all chinese people . our reunion dinner :)
everyone must LOU SANG!!
I only did that like twice this year - .- so lame ~
wanna do it with friends xD

I went to the Holiday Inn, Subang for the dinner :)
it`s hella expensive but worth :)
their ingredients are all original & high quality , not like some restaurant use fake or bad quality gehh . ;)
everyone done their lou sang and giap it with super fast speed :O
geng daoo ~ I always last gehh - .-

the Restaurant gave free Fortune Cookies :D
My luck is coming for me X) weee ~
and the no. erm .. should I ask my mom to buy it for TOTO or Magnum ? xD

Camwhore in the toilet is a MUST !
something creepy happen that night, lucky I got my Bii . TOT
talk to him till I fall asleep :) ily.

15/02/2010
continue hunting for ang paus .. xD

16/02/2010
My Johor relative came overnight 1N .
I felt like when people grow up , the don`t talk much to their relative anymore :O omg ~

chiiaoz. kena kick by Bro . rofl xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly