09 February 2010

BadLuck + Fresh :)

Ohaiyoo ~
i tell u hor !! this few days bad luck dao ~ =_=
i accidentally get poured by hot water 2 time !!
got red spot on my hand jo loe =(
but it recovered already :D




Mommy and her friend made Tap Ting Kop if you know what it is :D
a thailand dessert :) I love it so much !!!
I ate it with a pot and a huge spoon LOL ~
but it`s kinda picky to make .. too much will be sweet, too less will be tasteless .. ~
one spoon of it , ur mind is full of pink hearts X)
hahahahaaa .. :P

09/02/2010

before dying my hair .. !! Damn ganjiong !!
take my last photo with my eherm ~ hair :$


hahahaa .. this jin kak punya orang keep gao gao zhan, mou bong chan !
=_= use the water spray to spray me .. - .- childish dou ~
bro .. you`re older than me laa , please act like one ;)


and this is the result :D
what colour u think this is ?
I told the lady i want ''ngap xi green'' but the result macam brown loe -.-
aihh ~ I DONT WANT BROWN LAAA !! make no different je .. =(
and I don`t like the curls she help me to make :X
kinda wasted my money - .- nevermind laa .. ~ aku dai ba $$ ..
no .. I mean my Bii dai ba $$ LOL
don`t whack me Bii xD
I sayang you de hor X)

we went Club for practise later on :)
i shouldn`t put the smile face - .-
KNS CLUB STAFF don`t let us in table tennis room !
curse them man !!
ended up didn`t practise - .- dengleigehhfai
TOT


ohh .. the Cafeteria changed the boss again - .-
this time the decoration very pretty :D


and they have MENU !! lol ~ :D
i love restaurant with menu xD

we headed to Gym afterward .. Xuan do sit up like 10 time ? xD
then we started to camwhore :D




Ohh .. she bought new camera . It Olympus and FINALLY~
she want a camera for so long laa ~ :D good for her X)
boleh camwhore tiap tiap hari .. like ME :) hahaa ~



whoops .. blurred but I likey :D
see that Xuan so fat hao :P
actually I press the snap slow then she thought I took it already ^^" hehee~ my fault ..



one more unique photo :D hahahaa ..




wooo~ sexay ~ X)



whenI on the flash , my hair goes reddish !! O M G .. hak sei me laa = .=
I want green GREEN !!





nowadays like to take fugly photos :D so cutee hor ~ hahahaaa .. :P






一个男人真正的花心不是错,因为他们只是选择喜欢更多的人。真正的花心不是玩弄爱情,而花心到头来心痛的,心碎的!是那男人自己。因为花心的人才是真正清楚什么叫爱!而不明白花心的男人与女人们才称为玩弄感情!花心并不是错,因为他们只是想从花心里面寻找真正的爱情。如果你身边朋友有花心的人。不要拒绝他人的喜欢,因为后悔可能是你自己;或搞得双方不开心。心不是花,而是博爱!花心的背后影藏一个秘密!最后爱的也只有唯一一个!
agree or no agree ?
my answer : agree . :x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly