08 April 2009

Visiting Daddy C=

On [[05/04/2009]]
Us family went to visit my daddy , granny & grandpa C=
I super like to go visit them .. X)
My granny still so leng loii , My daddy & Gandpa still so leng zaii lae .. xD
sek sai them .. xP
Unfortunately, I didn`t take pic of them ..
Cause got lotsa people there .. If I take pic everyone sure starring at me gehh @"@

OMG + OMFG .. =_=
I saw Cyris, my Highstreet5 friend lae . paiseh .. I play on9 game de xP
I don`t know yes or not lae .. Hak sei ngor lae >_<#
Don`t dare to look at him also =_= But ..
Why choose Cemetary to meet each other ?! So .. [[CHOI]] .!
hahaaa .. \ ( >O< ) /

On the way there =)
ps* my sis sms-ing her [[bf]] X)

On the way back .. =)

The road there very CACAT !! say 5 years later will become very PRETTY
But then now 6 years liao lae =_= stupid people do stupid thing !!

The Cemetary [慈园] .. very pretty de loe (^V^)



I still miss daddy .. =C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly