08 April 2009

I`m SO out of luck

OMG .. I don`t really know what happen to me this few days ..
I helped my dog to bath yesterday ..
While I was holding the wate hose , macam kena rasuh by something lae =_=
I`m not me , I keep walk straight towards the wall .. then suddenly
PIAK ! My head kena =______= and then I was like .. HUH ?! what am I doing .. @"@

then at night .. we came back from the Convenience store .
My mom was praying while bro & I sitting beside watching TV ..
Then my bro wanna go get something .. all in a sudden he fell down lae !!
My LEG was putting beside him .. He fell onto my precious LEG .. =C
what a BOOO ~ I cry de lae =_______= but later my mom laugh .. I followed as well .. Hahahaa .. He didn`t do it on purpose mah .. Angry also x use .. @"@
But very PAIN lae .. KNS @@

I tell Ning hor .. she somemore CHEH me =________= what kind of friend is this ..
lucky I still got Mango T^T

This is my baby leg .. Up gehh is Swollen ..
Down gehh is normal .. =C

Then today ..
Lagi teruk .. maybe I keep walk here n there in school @"@ got kursus somemore ..
Kinda torturing me ..

and I found that the ''tumor'' swollen is a HEART shape X) haha !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly