11 January 2009

TAGGED BY DORALENG

TAG ONE
01. 1 a.m: sleeping / chatting .
02. I love it when: i`m singing ? ROFLMAO
03. Karl Lagerfeld is: erm .. er .. urm .. ??
04. Tomorrow:now 1:08am .. 2mrw`s MONDAY !! got BC T.T
05. I have to confess: I`m not a 100% COOL gal . =)
06. If I had one million dollars I would: Giv it half to my family, Half for myself X)
07. The future: study study first .. love love later first xP
08. Maybe I should: be more spoting or out going .. ~
09. I am tagging:
- ah yat
- ah yii
- ah sam
- ah seii
- ah ''berak'' .. lalalaa ~

TAG TWO
1. Take a recent picture of y
ourself or take a picture right now.
2. Don’t change your clothes, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post the picture with these instructions:
Instructions:
#Remove one question from below and add in your personal question.
#Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.
#List them out at the end of the post.
#Notify them in their cbox / shoutmix that they've been tagged.

nahh .. HAHA .. idiot look X)

1. Do you believe in Love at first sight?
- belive .. but mostly won`t last long .. = =

2. What do you like the most about your siblings?
- when we sharing lame jokes & ''zat''-ing each other X) *because i always win!!

3. Are you looking for a boyfriend?
- not now ..

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- 50 50 lae ..

5. How many babies you want?
- 2 is maximum .. haha ! maybe lae .. i don`t want like ning de mah .. so many babies for what .. wanna be nanny meh .. xD

7. What is your goal for this year (2009)?

- don`t face the computer sooo long ..
- i don`t force myself to get A but lotsa lotsa creditss ~ X)
- add oil for my maths & account !!
- know what I really wanted to do .. =(
- ohh ! improve my singing skill .. hahahahaaa !! sampat = =



8. Do you think you're clever?
- in some ways , ya .. some other ways , no . =)

9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)

- good-looking .. don`t need to be leng zai ..
- know my personality well .. i mean WELL ..
- must have some talent .. I er .. don`t like dumbass X)
- doesn`t always fooling around ..
- must got $$ .. at least more $$ than me .. XXX)
- know what i want .. not like those log always standing beside me .. so stupid = =
- woo ~ can help me on studies ~
- smile a lots .. but not idiot smile .. don`t smile diok like bai cii .. hahahaaa !!
- not long distance relationships ..
- lastly, a perfect + perfect person .. xD


1o.Do you ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
- heaven !! okay .. I think most of the people want me go to HELL more .. X.X

11. What are your bad habits?
- when I`m thinking, I`m emo-ing .. HAHA ..

12.Do you love shopping?
- duh ~ but no money no talk ..

13. State a random fact about yourself?
- kek sui gehh fringe = = , like to laugh all in a sudden, blur gal, like to scold kim eng & Joo xD, don`t know what I want, LOVE WINNIE THE POOH or maybe PIGLET !!

14. What does flying means to you?
- freedom .. no stress , no pressure . But i scare kena BANG by hunters .. xD

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- more money , more out going .. =)

16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
- so poh, have own style, always talk stupid things, clever, loves dance, loves doraemon, no friend no life ( i think ) .. lalalaaa ~

17. Are you currently single?
- duh .. can`t u see ? lol ..

18. What is in your mind now?
- wanna go sing K again .. xP

19. Do you believe in fate?
- maybe .. if my fate do came , I will 100% believe ..

20. Who do you want to be 10 years later?
- lady boss .. X) rich lady , warm family .. ~


1 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly