08 January 2009

H.O.W

I`m actually having a difficulty to find what I want ..
=_= kill me ~ nah.. just joking.
Actually I`m not that passion towards dancing ..
I like to dance .. but not over-loved to dance .. =__________= sry sryy
I ''will'' maybe stop for dance lesson sooner NO later ..
I don`t want myself to put anymore extra stress for myself ..
My strength had limited .. & having SPM this year.. BUT .
I had dance training to attend for a competition ..
That`s why I don`t know wether my decision is right or not ..

If I continue, I don`t think I`m really enjoying ..
If I don`t continue, I scare I`ll have to give up the competiton and add more burden for my team ..

I don`t wanna be the bad guy ..
But I`m not really enjoying the whole process .. urghh ! I know I know .. I`m an idiot ..
So, what can I do ? How to solve this ?
Should I complete the competition then stop ?
Or should I be a bad guy ?
I need suggestion & Consolation .. *fan*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly