11 January 2009

Sing like there`s X tomorrow

10/01/2009 *SATURDAY*
go The Curve .. SING K SING K

from last year said till now .. finally it`s come true !! whee ~ and hor .. I realized everytime i hang out with my friends , for sure the date is ''chu 1 / 15''
=_____________= ||

HAHA !! so ngam de lae ..

Before Ning & Alvynn come X)



They arrived my house about 12 +pm. Then we wait for Kim Hui loe ..
I played comp then Alvynn sit beside me
, Ning sleep on my bed .. lol= =


Then I showed Alvynn Genee`s photo .. He started to act ''fat hao'' lou ~
So I kacau him by chatting with Genee bout Alvynn`s good & bad .. HAHA !!
Got nothing to do mah .. Kim Hui so late also not yet come

Then someone ding-dong ! I rush out and I saw HIM !! finally .. ~"~ We waited him like watched 1 movie only = =
Sit Kancil go THE CURVE !!

Alvynn
& Ning singing .. woot ~


It`s ME !! X) *Ning`s H/P

Me again !! hah !! *My H/P

Alvynn & I

Kim Hui & I

Ning, Ling, Kim Hui ..


After went out from Red Box .. We walked here & there ++ take photo here and there .. xD


US - Ning, Ling, Alvynn, Kim Hui .


I`m bringing Sexay backk ..


I hate Cineleisure`s MCD .. suck service ..
Ling & Kim Hui ..


Tired of walking around , we went back home loe =)


Ning & I

Very Boring in the car , so I decided to SS .. X)

er .. Ning called me to add a HEART there =)

ALVYNN !! hahahaa .. blerk !

... ... what ?

O____________O


There`s a Police Car beside us ..
But Ning don`t care continue take pic with Kim Hui & Alvynn .. haha !!

Finally backed home .. tiring yet happy day .. because the whole process , we laugh non-stop . talk many lame things .. xD

I bought this !!
okay lae .. It`s not that nice .. but I like mah ..

'Chui' meh .. phoo ~ phoo ~ xP


In Kim`s car .. =)
I love today*
I realized my voice changed. I think .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly