21 September 2014

Spontaneous Trip, Or Not. [D.2P.2] - Terminal 21 & BEST GRILLED PORK INMYLIFE!

*D.2P.2 stands for Day 2 Part 2. lol Not worth explaining though.

Recently I have been tagged to do the Facebook's 7 Days Gratitude Project.
As I was thinking, why don't I make a short gratitude post for every blog post I am making like this one instead of just a week of saying thank you.

I am thankful of being in this family. We argue and shout at each other a lot but equally loving too. They're the only human beings that never give up on me during my hard time, even when I almost gave up myself. I show my weakest around them, I am at my strongest when protecting them.
(୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)◞ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏઽ*
_________________________________________________________________________________

Continue where I left...

We walked in Terminal 21 , new shopping mall. 9 floors with every different country cultures and interior designs. Super amazing lah! I recommended it to every friend that is going to Bangkok. lol
There's Paris, Carribean, Japan, Hollywood and other 5 more countries that I can't remember. wtf

Safely landed every country. lol

Alan and I bought souvenirs for our families we forgot ourselves. We ended up so tired, we only stroll around every floor and their restrooms. Hahahahaaah!

IT IS A MUST to visit every floor's restroom because they are all so well designed. omggg But I paiseh wanna take photos sometimes because people gave me that killer stare like I was gonna photograph their pee moment. -___- maybe poo. (-、-)
Thought you might want a toilet break. #punintended (/。\)

Alan made a new "black" friend. 

 Top floor are the Hollywood. This statue is insanely tall from ground to top floor! 


Ended our strolling, we then struggled to find cab to go back our hotel for dinner. Very tough la because it was weekdays + peak hour and there's no taxi stand. wtf 又多车又塞到妈妈也不认得

By the way, I just realized Bangkok malls have not taxi stand!!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Alan refused to take the train. We ended walking around the street with our legs feeling almost numb. Thankfully, Thailand's street food are THE BEST!

 Not sure if I am jakun because I was so amazed this was a new trend to sell corn! Sweet and juicy!

 BEST.GRILLED.PORK.EVER.
I repeat,
 BEST.GRILLED.PORK.EVER.
ƪ(♥ﻬ♥)ʃ
We almost fought each other to savor it because we only bought 4 sticks of it. Don't think 10 sticks are enough for us too.
It's too cheap to taste so good! ... Or is it It's too good to be so cheap?!

Okay, we actually only had 2 street foods -.- Gave up and stood at the roadside until a cab willing to pick us back to our hotel. 

Prepared for dinner and another night of blending into Thai club, which I failed again. 
Note to self: Learn Thai girl makeup to surpass all bouncers at clubs. wtf

Only night with good hair and face day. wtf 

It might be an illusion from selfie-ing from a perfect mirror lighting. o__o


Drink, drank, drunk the night. And it's time to say goodbye!

It was a short trip but we did enjoy .... I guess? 
See you real soon Bangkok!

Yup, bad hair day not gonna leave me alone until I left Thailand. ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ


Till next time,
Thank you for reading or even just scrolling till this end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly