15 September 2014

Spontaneous Trip, Or Not. [Day2] - Dessert Warehouse ♡

Started our day late because we needed power nap after a lil drama the night before. #couplesproblem 
Chilled at the pond side in our hotel because I belong there. Geddit geddit? =X

It was not that enjoyable because we need to rush for every places we wanna go since we only have 1 day to spend. Sigh let me be cheesy to make myself feel better.
"It's not where am I but when I am with you." 

As much as we love to ride on tuk-tuk, it is slightly more expensive than taxi but once or twice a day does worth it. When you're in Thai, you blend into Thai culture yo! Way more of a Thai if you sit their train. IT IS CRAZY PACK Alan hates it. hahahaahh

Four-faced Buddha. Spare yourself some time to pray here if you're around Central World, they said it's very ... accurate? lol

Head to Siam Center and Siam Paragon to look for Naraya for their bags as souvenirs. #MUSTvisitshop

Stopped at Siam Paragon for lunch break at Miyatake Sanuki Udon. It was quite a disappointment. Udon was a little flourish hence not bouncy to chew at all. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

And O M G, I had the WORST hair day ever because I totally forgot to bring my hair oil!!! Plus hair dryer at hotel sucks. #hotelsproblem
I can't even look at myself at the mirror the whole day out. 
Just make a girl mad if you wanna ruin her following day. FML

 The main point of this post is, I visited DESSERT WAREHOUSE!

Despite of most mainstream cafes and cake houses, I wanted more non-Thai people to know their shop and devilishly delicious dessert. σ(≧ε≦o)

Dessert Warehouse is a pop up store opened by Thai celebrity couple, Peak Pattarasaya and Ter Chantavit. It was my only purpose to make this short trip worthy! Because so soo sooo many Thai artistes visited, I secretly hope I would bumped into some. #wishnotgranted


Their tartlets is TO-DIE-FOR! They ain't too sweet as you would have expected. And their chocolate taste so goooood!

We had
Strawberry Chocolate, Matcha Green Tea Brownies, Nutella Brownies Chocolate and Ferrero Tartlets.

I went overboard for ordering 4 because it's quite pricey (but worthy) for a small dessert but also 2 is more than enough for a person. Stupid Alan was not really in the mood for dessert so we had 2, dapao the other 2 away. (-、-)

My fav was Ferrero! ♡ The chocolate really taste so good and did not exceeded the sweetness from a rich amount of cocoa dessert.

Ordered Peach's Peak. It's sort of sparkling peach juice of sweet and sour. Love it! 


Peak always come out with new tried and tested flavors. Their Sizzling Brownies is the Best Seller, if I am not wrong. 
Definitely trying the others on their menu the next time I visit Bangkok again! 


Location -
Siam Paragon (G Fl.),
Pathum Wan,
Bangkok 10330, Thailand

Facebook - Dessert Warehouse
Instagram - @dessertwarehouse

Till then,
Good night!

2 comments:

Winnie Sin said...

Can i know which camera model are you using? :)

Chutipond said...

Samsung NX Mini for all the photos. :)

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly