06 October 2014

My Daily Transformation

Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all my Muslim friends! 
Hello, hello! How was your first week of October? I suppose many of you are awoke because wake me up when Setpember ends aye?
........ 
....... 
K.

I've just realized that I am a drugstore lover because I can't afford luxurious, sometimes useless products I found many drugstore products are affordable and effective.
Maybe I should change my blog title to Cheap Makeup. 
wtf. I am a loser when it comes to creativity. 
\(-___________-;)/

I'm not sure if anyone interest at how I look without any makeup or what I slap on my face every morning. 
Anyhow, HERE I GO!

This is me, nude and soulless without makeup and hairdo.
 My skin might look fresher and brighter with the help of sunlight and facial care products I used.
But that pair of eyebrows surely can't make it walking out in the public..... (o_ _)o

Products I used :
FACE 
Nano Infinity CC cream
This is actually my second purchase of it because I really love how it corrected and balanced my uneven skin tone.
I normally squeeze a 50 cent sized amount on my hand, apply on my parts of my face (cheeks, chin, nose & forehead), uses my ring finger circles it to spread out the color then slowly pat around my face. 

Maybelline's Pure Mineral Concealer
This is by far my favorite drugstore concealer I've purchased!! (。♥‿♥。)
It's really quite moisture and long lasting (and CHEAPER!) compare  to other drugstore brands that I tried. I even tried a few pricier brand, some were really total bullshit. Maybe I should make a blog of concealer I used. lol

Maybelline's Clear Smooth All-In-One Powder
I got it from purchasing Maybelline's lip balm which explain the sample powder casing. HEHEE
I can't say much about it though as I didn't really bother much about powder. I only use it because I know it is an important step to set my CC cream. O___O 
But I suppose it is quite long lasting and doesn't caked on my face, else I wouldn't continue using it right?


EYES
Garnier's BB Eye Roll-on
To brighten up my eyes area. Effective for it's humble price I would say. 

Etude House's Proof 10 Eye Primer
My eyes makeup cannot survive long without using primer! And I've been using their eye primer for more than 2 years now. 
Super.Longlasting.Effect! And it doesn't make your eyes sticky!! (人´∀`*)
I don't know about other brands but it's my first and only primer I love. I've been hooked by it since my friends bought this for my birthday. Thank you ah!! Hahahahh

Lelan Vital's BrowPerfect Retractable Pencil
One of my favorite eyebrow pencil that is only available at Cosway. 
I prefer this flat and tapered pencil because it is much easier to achieve literallyperfect arched eyebrows.

Silkygirl's Long Wearing Eyeliner
Super cheap and it does its job lah!
I normally use it before my ink eyeliner and for my bottom eye.

Lovedrops's Tearbaby Deep Eyeliner
I top it for extra long lasting effect. Super insecure when it comes to the eyes makeup!
I like how pigmented the color is. 
Not my favorite ink eyeliner but I have to finish what I bought..... Sigh

LASHEM's Double Trouble Mascara

Pardon my typo in the photo ... Eyelasher (-、-)
Love their mascara! Instant volumizing & lengthening!
I won a set of it from Cheesie's blog! Will do a review of it .... when I start my 6 weeks challenge. lol
FYI, I only use mascara when I don't feel lazy. wtf

LIPS

Maybelline's Baby Lips Lipbalm (Smoothing Cherry)
It contain SPF and really gives your lips a smooth feeling when you rub them together.

NARS's Lipstick (Niagara)
Super love it! It is very pigmented and beautiful sweet color. Plus, I hate lipstick with weird/chemical smell which this does not has it!
Brought it for only RM60+ during my stay at Thailand's Pullman Bangkok King Power. 


Post "aftermath" outlook, TAADAH! 
The silly curls were created by tying my hair into a bun for several hours. 
Always ended up tying my hair into ponytail because I can't stand it when my neck starts to sweat. wtf Stupid Malaysia weather.... ... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

OHH!
Totally forgotten about the blush!
NYX Baked Blush Illuminator + Bronzer (Wanderlust)
Bought it during my Bangkok trip too. 
The orangey + pinkish blush instantly brighten my face yet the color does match my skin tone and not dramatic. 

This whole boring look only took me less than 10 minutes. 
Hey! At least I look presentable in the public. (⌒_⌒;)
And I hope my lousy and short product reviews isn't useless. LOL


Till then,
Thanks again for visiting me!
JOOB JOOB!



1 comments:

bendan said...

Not useless aah.. I use these products too. I'm still using expired Maybelline makeup products LOL which I got them from an event 5years plus ago. =____________= Cheapo poorer than you. *sigh*

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly