22 May 2014

Stylish Because I Can With #myNXmini

I am just like all typical ladies. We love capturing most of the things we see and do at daily life.
What's in my bag?
Makeup bag, purse, can't-leave-without mints, tissue, life savior powerbank and of course, jeng jeng my best companion Samsung NX mini camera!

This baby goes with me everywhere I go.

fyi, I apologize for the lousier photo quality because some of these weren't taken by my baby as you can see it is the star of this post. lolll

Even during huge events like wedding ceremony when we lads bringing lil purse because who brings big bag when you're wearing pretty gown?! Unless you're a mom with lil kids. :p And it still fits in well!

What is it about #myNXmini that I love it so much?

1. Weighing at 19g with battery, Samsung NX mini is the slimmest and lightest interchangeable-lens to date. I am so sticking to it because my bag no longer weight like I am carrying books. We modern people talk about convenience yo!

2. Ultra Slim 9mm wide angle lens to capture group shots from an arm length. As much as I love selfie, wefie is very important too. If it's all just me, people might thought I have no friends or am an antisocial. wtf Because of you, my baby NX mini I get to wefie with people wayyy easier + more people to be in one shot!
Wefie during clubbing night. Even my friend has one with her! :D
 I even bring it during my yoga class. 
 Roadtrip wefie is a musttttt!
Birthday celebration with crazy wefie.

My NX mini make sure I get to take lots of good photos with more convenient yet still being stylish. No more bulky and heavy DSLR nor lower photo quality from phone camera needed anymore.

There's actually more benefits of the NX mini camera. Click in here if you're interested to know more!


Till then,
Hip hip Hoorayy to Samsung!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly