18 May 2014

Family Days

In case you think I focus only on Alan these days this post will not has any of him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, actually I took too many photos and no idea where to put + the guiltiness of not updating blog. So here's a small part of photos I took (because mostly are endless selfies and wefies with Alan. wtf)

One of the day I felt more hipster and demanded mommy to take picture of my ootd. Hehehh

Then went to work as usual but what unusual was I slapped on more make up that day because I promised to bring mommy and sis for dinner. 

Us, all in Black & White. Total coincidence. lol 

Bought them Mr. Donuts. See, too busy taking selfie of myself for whatever I'm doing. ( ^◡^)

The cookies we made during Mary Quant's event for Mother's Day. CUTE MEI YOU ?!??!!!


Another day bringing my sis to One Utama to be her maid ƪ(‾_‾)ʃ It was her shopping day and I almost couldn't felt my feet at the end of the day. FTS Never have I so hate of going shopping...

Total thumbs up for Secret Recipe Beyond Veggie's cake. 

Ditched Starbucks because I now prefer Dr. Cafe. 
Where's my sis ? hahahahahh (,, ・∀・)ノ゛

Celebrated Mother's Day in advance for Alan's mommy. Alan's sister-in-law is so cool, she can cook and bake! Alan always tells me :"Learn more from June jie please. See people 全方位 wife material!" (-、-)
Mango cake with a touch of sourness from Kiwis and Strawberries. 
IT WAS SO GOOD it's a waste she doesn't wanna open a shop to sell all her creation!!!!!!

Then it's mommy's turn for Mother's Day celebration. We didn't really celebrate because we were busy preparing this and that for the Thai monks arrival. sigh 
Vanilla Strawberry Cake from Petiteserie. 

Added The Pooh myself. loll 

Actually this is what I ordered. But ... haha. #disappointment 

But what most important is I hope my Queen felt the love from us. Stop saying I care less for them and more on Alan ok (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
Indescribable Love. 

Till then,
TOO MANY PHOTOS POST.
No Hong Kong post again. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly